A pictorial guide to a quick and easy- to -follow Zesty corn salad. This recipe I must admit is for all those people who are looking for something healthy tonight. Quick, healthy and easy to prepare and in minutes you have a perfect salad sitting on your table which is bursting with flavor and nutrition.
Enriched with fresh and fantastic flavors of black beans, caramelized corn, cherry tomatoes, avocado, green onions and lettuce is truly a one pot healthy meal. Caramelized corn involves tiny bit of more work but it adds that toasted flavor, also adding roasted cumin seeds provides plenty of aromatic flavor and texture to this salad.
Few changes you can do to improvise this Zesty Corn Salad recipe –
1) Don’t have black beans on hand substitute it with Black eyed beans(Lobia).
2) Not a great fan of avocado – skip it.
3) For the salad dressing – you can use a store bought thick Ranch dressing.
4) No cherry tomatoes – use chopped tomatoes but remove the pulp as it may make the salad too runny.
5) For salad dressing – you may substitute yogurt with Mayonnaise for thicker sauce- but then it will not be a vegan sauce.
Zesty Corn Salad
Rate this recipe!
A quick and easy Corn - black bean salad packed with nutrients and topped with Veggie Ranch dressing.