This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #InspireWithCheese
Get ready for your holiday celebration with these easy-to-make No Cook Bite Size Cheese Appetizer. They are elegant, tasty and will just fly off the plate.
The holiday season is officially upon us! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to be with family and friends – time to celebrate, relax, be grateful and give thanks! No Cook Bite Size Cheese Appetizer
It’s also the time to start planning about the amazing food and Thanksgiving feasts. Planning ‘THE’ perfect holiday party can be a daunting task. It involves planning everything from drinks to appetizers, main course, sides, and desserts. Does that sound like too much work? Well, to be honest, it does.
But with a little planning and some make-ahead dishes, you can make holiday cooking a breeze. Today, I am sharing an easy-to-make, No Cook Bite Size Cheese Appetizer that I just love. This recipe is made possible by Kaukauna® Cheese Balls!
About Kaukauna® Cheese!
Recipes made with Kaukauna® are easy and simple. They do not require a lot of prep time.
Kaukauna® Cheese is
- delicious by itself or part of a recipe
- It’s made with 100% real cheddar
- and they come in cups, logs, and balls.
In short – Kaukauna® is a perfect partner for your entertaining endeavors!
They are must-have for holidays and it makes life so much easier. All you need to do is add your creative touches to Kaukauna® cheese and it creates the perfect appetizer that will surely impress your guests. I bet you won’t get an easier fix for entertaining!
Now onto the recipe!
At a party, appetizers are my most favorite thing. Among all the appetizers on the table, finger-foods or bite-sized appetizers catch my attention more than anything else. So I try to create simple yet delicious appetizers that my guests can enjoy guilt-free without going overboard.
Today’s recipe, no-cook bite-size cheese appetizer perfectly fits the bill. These perfect bite-sized appetizers are loaded with tons of flavor and deliciousness. As an added bonus – it requires no cooking at all.
Soften cheese to room temperature. Meanwhile, combine corn, beans, red bell pepper, spices in a bowl and mix. Adjust spices according to taste. Time to assemble.
Take the crackers of your choice and layer each cracker with Kaukauna® sharp cheddar cheese. Top with a cucumber slice and finally top with the corn-bean mix. Finish off with chopped cilantro leaves and serve.
Arrange these no-cook bite-size cheese appetizer on a large platter and they look beautiful, colorful and very festive.
About the toppings!
These no cook bite size cheese appetizers can be completely customized. You can change the ingredients to your liking! Some of my other favorite toppings include:
- Chopped broccoli,
- Shredded red cabbage,
- Bell peppers,
- Meat lovers can add meat to add more flavor.
The possibilities and choices are endless. No matter what ingredient you choose, you can create an array of these appetizers topped with assorted flavors. Talk about deliciousness, variety, and color!
If you are thinking of serving this appetizer platter at a large gathering or at an office potluck, double the recipe as these no cook bite size cheese appetizer will disappear even before you know it!
You can find Kaukauna® products in any local grocery store. I bought mine from Walmart. You can find Kaukauna® Cheese products in the Deli section stored with other cheese varieties.
Grab a cheese ball or two and start creating an amazing platter for your upcoming holiday party.
But hold on there something more exciting – Kaukauna® Sweepstakes!
Your chance to win a Kaukauna® sweepstakes. Interesting isn’t it?
Four lucky winners will win an “entertaining basket” that includes a $250 Visa gift card, apron, oven mitt, kitchen towel, Kaukauna® cheeseboard, and serving platter. Ten lucky winners will receive a $100 Visa gift card, and fifteen lucky winners will receive either a $25 Visa gift card, a Kaukauna® cheeseboard, and an oven mitt or apron! Sweepstakes entry dates are 11/15/2017 12:00 am ET to 12/31/2017 11:59 pm ET. See Official Rules.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below 👇
No cook Bite Size Cheese Appetizer
- 40 - 50 pieces of Store bought Crackers
- 1 ball of sharp cheddar Kaukauna® Cheese Ball
- 2 medium sized Cucumber, peeled and cut into rounds
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 cup Black Beans (drained and washed)
- 1 medium Finely chopped Red bell peppers
- 1.5 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1.5 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1.5 teaspoon Dried cilantro leaves - crushed
- 3 tablespoon Chopped cilantro leaves - to garnish
- Choose the cheese ball of your choice - Sharp Cheddar or Port Wine flavors. The cheese ball should be softened at room temperature.
- Assemble rest of the ingredients.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl - leaving out the cheese, cucumbers and crackers. Mix it well. Taste and set it aside.
- For this recipe - I choose the Sharp Cheddar flavor. Unwrap cheese.
- Divide the cheese ball into 4 quarters. Cut a wedge out of the cheese and....
- Generously spread it evenly over each cracker.
- Top with cucumber slices.
- Finally top with corn-black bean mix.
- Finish these appetizers with cilantro leaves and....
- Repeat the process with rest of the cookies.
- This recipe is good enough to feed a large crowd.
- Serve and enjoy!!