Who doesn’t love a delicious yet simple soup that will warm you up on a cold winter day? I mean hot, comforting soups made with wholesome ingredients – ultimate soul food!Easy Instant Pot Soups
But wait, it gets even better if the soup is prepared in the Instant pot that cooks the recipe in half the time and requires no effort at all.
If you are like me, who loves the soup season, then you have landed at the right place.
Today, I am sharing with you my very best easy Instant Pot soups that will keep you warm and cozy all winter long.
As a bonus, most of these soups freeze well and can be reheated to savor it for quick lunches or dinners.
Why make soups in the Instant Pot
I think Instant Pot, a.k.a timed pressure cooker, is an incredibly versatile appliance so far.
It’s a one-pot multi-tasker can do the job of a regular pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, and steamer.
In addition to that – Easy Instant Pot Soups
- It’s completely hands-off cooking.
- It cooks meal effortlessly.
- Prepare a few things and dump the ingredients. Set the timer and step off. Let the Instant Pot do all the cooking for you.
- No counting whistles.
- No more leak or spatter of hot liquid all over your cooktop.
- From sauteing to thickening your soups, all can be done right in the Instant Pot.
- And you’re dirtying only one pot – the stainless steel insert. Fewer dishes equals more time on hand.
The best part, you don’t have to wait for hours to get the consistency and flavor you desire in your soups. In less than 10 minutes, Instant Pot, creates incredibly delicious recipes that never fail to deliver a unique flavor.
So let’s get cooking!
To access each recipe, click on the linked titles below. All these recipes can be cooked in the Instant Pot as well as the regular pressure cooker.
The two soups listed below are cooked over a cooktop, they can be prepared easily in the Instant pot. 👇
Do give them a try and drop me note and share, which one was your most favorite!