This Cranberry Bowtie Pasta Salad is super easy to make and full of ah-mazing flavors! A perfect refreshing side dish for summer parties, picnics, and potlucks.
Busy weeknights call for quick fixes. So, what could that be? How about a Cranberry Bowtie Pasta Salad accompanied with a hot bowl of corn soup? Sounds yum, isn’t it?
Well, it sure is!
This Cranberry Bowtie Pasta Salad has it all: crunchiness from the colorful veggies, sweetness from cranberries, freshness from lettuce, and a velvety bite from the bowtie pasta that is finished with a simple vegan homemade ranch dressing.
When tossed into a bowl, these ingredients bring all of the flavors together beautifully. It’s loved by all, from kids to adults.
- and delicious.
Pair it with your favorite soup, and a healthy, comforting meal is ready that the whole family can devour together!
Now onto the recipe!
- grilled corn
- and zucchini.
While the pasta is boiling, cut all your veggies. Add the veggies, cranberries, and pasta to a bowl. When ready to serve, add lettuce, drizzle your favorite dressing and enjoy!
You don’t need a lot of dressing for this colorful pasta salad. Just a drizzle will bring out tons of flavor.
Need to feed a large crowd?
This is your recipe!!
Simply change the serving size using our ingredients tool and it will double the recipe for you. This salad is sure to please everyone in the group. I hope you love this recipe as much as we do and give it a try.
If you happen to make it, please comment below and leave your feedback. You can also find me on social media. Be sure to tag @ruchiskitchen (one word) or #ruchiskitchen. I would love to see your creation!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST!
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Cranberry Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 1 box or 1 lb/450 grams Bowtie Pasta
- 1.5 cup Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1 large Capsicum, cubed
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced Red onions
- 1/2 cup Black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing + more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed black pepper - optional
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook bowtie pasta until al dente. When cooked, drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- For this salad, add whatever vegetables that you like. Wash and cut them into cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
- Generously pour the dressing over the chopped veggies.
- Toss the salad once or twice to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately!