This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReadyPasta #CollectiveBias
This No Cook Healthy Pasta Salad loaded with fresh veggies is bright, refreshing, and super tasty! Easy-to-put-together and healthy too!
If you are a pasta lover then you’ll love this No Cook Healthy Pasta Salad ! This hearty bowl is loaded with plenty of veggies, has tons of flavor and comes together in minutes…. and not to mention those beautiful colors!
This pasta salad is always a hit in my house. It’s my time-tested recipe and my family just love everything about this salad! It’s
- Super healthy
- Can be customized to your liking
- And can be eaten hot or cold
What more can you ask in a salad? A one-pot meal that is completely satisfying and filling! Besides that, flavor and texture delivered in every bite.. Guaranteed!
Let’s talk about the star ingredient of this recipe. It’s Barilla Ready Pasta Rotini – the name says it all. Barilla Ready Pasta requires no boiling or draining – all you need is a microwave.
Yes you heard me right. Just a microwave. 🙂 Al dente pasta ready in 60 seconds!
Now that’s a genius idea! Besides that its :
- Doesn’t require refrigeration
- Has no preservatives
- Made with simple non-GMO ingredients
- Is authentic and has the same quality of all Barilla pastas.
Whether you are headed to a camping trip or to a cabin, Barilla Ready Pasta is a perfect snack or meal on the go!!
Barilla Ready Pasta is available in four cuts –
- Barilla Ready Pasta Penne
- Barilla Ready Pasta Elbows
- Barilla Ready Pasta Gemelli
- Barilla Ready Pasta Rotini
For this recipe, I have used Rotini pasta, but any of these cuts would work perfectly. The preparation of this salad is very straightforward. Simply follow the instructions on the back of the pack – cut open the packet and cook pasta. Add your favorite veggies, pour in the dressing and toss. No Cook Healthy Pasta Salad is ready.
I have made this recipe with simplest of ingredients but feel free to toss in some grilled tofu or cooked meat for extra protein. This colorful dish keeps well and makes great leftovers for work or school the next day. So ultra-convenient and awesome!!
In my household, No Cook Healthy Pasta Salad was devoured in minutes. So if you plan to feed a large crowd, I would suggest doubling up on the recipe.
So who wants to join me for this delicious salad? Grab your forks and let’s dig in. 😉
Has this post left you craving for Barilla Ready Pasta? Then let’s get started. Stop by at your local Walmart store and pick up Barilla Ready Pasta. You will find it in their ‘Pasta’ section.
Grab the cut you like and surprise your family with a quick dinner tonight!
For more information on Barilla Ready Pasta, visit Barilla.com or follow Barilla on social media.
No Cook Healthy Pasta Salad
CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING – MAKES 1.5 CUP – USE 1/4-1/2 CUP
- 1 cup Fat free yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 slice of Chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1.5 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarsely crushed black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Chives
- Salt to taste
- Cut veggies for pasta.
- Loosen pasta in the packet.
- Open the packet and heat pasta in microwave for 60 seconds.
- Empty the content in a bowl and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Transfer chopped veggies and pasta to a bowl.
- Generously drizzle the dressing on top.
- Mix, mix and mix.
- Coarsely crush black pepper on top and mix.
- Do the taste test and adjust seasonings. Top with Feta cheese and….
- No cook healthy Pasta salad is ready. Enjoy it hot or cold!
CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING
- Add all the ingredients to a blender/food processor.
- Pulse until well blended.
- Adjust seasoning and drizzle on salad.