Homemade Vegan Ranch Dressing made with a handful of ingredients. So creamy and delicious that it will soon become a staple dressing in your kitchen. Besides that, it’s Gluten-free, Vegan, and Nut-free!
Have you ever tried making ranch dressing at home? If not, I would suggest making it once. You will be blown away by its fantastic ﬂavor and texture and will never purchase store-bought. Plus the ingredients added are all-natural and homemade. Vegan Ranch Dressing
The ranch is one of the most popular dressings in the world. Its versatile ﬂavor can bring taste and deliciousness to the even the blandest dishes. My family enjoys this dressing with everything from salads to onion rings. This dressing is a staple in my household.
I pair this vegan ranch dressing with fresh veggie sticks, making it a great after-school snack. Even the pickiest of eaters will devour all their veggies with ease. 😉
Unfortunately, some ranches are made with materials and ingredients that are not suitable for everyone. But, by using the right ingredients, you can turn a regular ranch into a vegan delight!
The diﬀerence between a vegan ranch and the standard ranch is almost undetectable. Both have the same creamy and silky texture, and the same creamy taste bringing ﬂavor to any meal.
All and all, if the standard ranch is not suitable for you, this alternative will give you the same taste and experience.
A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY DISH!
We love this dressing because its –
- super easy to make
- has a feathery-light texture
- and comes together in less than 10 minutes.
This vegan ranch dressing can be used in any scenario from glazing your meal in a delicious coating of delectable creamy dressing to being poured in ample amounts on your bare and tasteless salad. Its robust flavor will enhance every meal.
NOW ONTO THE RECIPE!
The base for this dressing is made up of homemade vegan mayonnaise and vegan milk. Addition of garlic powder, onion powder, dill, crushed pepper, and parsley takes this dressing to a whole new level.
A teaspoon of fresh lemon juice contributes a bright, tangy flavor to this dressing.
The dressing should be thin enough to pour easily – neither too thick nor too watery. So adjust the liquid content accordingly.
Combine all the ingredients, whisk and chill. This dressing stays right in the refrigerator for a week.
Do give it a try. Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Would love to hear from you. 🙂
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 3 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dried Dill
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Dried Chives
- 1 cup Homemade Vegan Mayonnaise (or use store-bought mayo)
- 1/4 cup Vegan Milk/Soy Milk
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon juice
- Assemble all the spices listed above.
- Combine all the dry spices in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Assemble wet ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine wet ingredients with the dry spice mix. Whisk it well. Adjust consistency with extra milk as needed.
- Pour this dressing over salad.
- Pairs well with fresh veggies or crackers too. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. YiELDS - 1 cup of dressing.