Pumpkin Ranch is an irresistibly yum dip that comes together in minutes. All you need is a few basic ingredients, and a mouthwatering, super flavorful dip is ready for entertaining. Unbelievably simple and perfect for your next potluck party or game-day!
The festive season has kicked in, and so has the parties. I love this time of the year when festivities are everywhere – outside and inside home. People host parties, attend gatherings are always on the lookout for that one particular dish that requires not much cooking and is the perfect addition to any dinner.
Today, I have just the recipe for you – Pumpkin Ranch dip. This is THE quickest and simplest dip that you will ever make and will catch everyone’s attention.
Besides, it requires no cooking, is completely fuss-free and great for entertaining.
That best part that I like – this dip is easy-to-transport to a party without worrying about any spills or jiggles.
What equipment is required to make this dip?
Nothing at all. Just a big bowl, whisk, and some muscle power. That’s it.
Mix, taste, chill and you are all set!
Talk about convenience. 🙂
How to make Pumpkin Ranch dip?
This is one of those colorful and impressive dips that hardly require any instructions. Just dump all your ingredients in a big bowl, whisk and all done. It’s extremely easy and takes about 10 minutes of your time.
For this recipe, I have used store-bought pumpkin puree. But you can sub that with homemade pumpkin puree. Just make sure it’s not too runny. It should be thick. Combine the puree with dry ranch mix, yogurt, sour cream, and season with salt. Mix and chill. The dip is ready.
This is a reasonably simple dip, but if you like, you can add some heat level to it. I have tried a few dashes of Sriracha sauce, and it tastes fantastic and not to mention spicy.
Appetizers are my favorite thing at a party. From finger-foods to dips, I love them all, and I am sure you’ll enjoy this dip too because its –
- made with minimal ingredients – 6 ingredients only
- bursting with flavor and
- very addicting!!
This dip doesn’t last long at my parties; it’s always a hit with my guests!
Can I make this dip in advance?
Of course, you can. This is a perfect make-ahead dip. Whisk all the ingredients and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator. It will stay right in the fridge for up to four days. Enjoy while it lasts.
Can I freeze this dip?
I would not recommend freezing as the quality and texture will be affected. It will not taste the same as the freshly-made one.
I hope you give this yummy dip a try. Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe.
If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Pumpkin Ranch Dressing
- 8 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 packet (2 tablespoon) Dry Ranch dressing mix (store-bought - recipe explained below)
- 1 teaspoon Dried cilantro leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- - - Salt to taste
- Assemble all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk until well blended. For homemade dry ranch mix combine the following ingredients in a bowl- 1/4 cup of dry buttermilk powder, 1 tablespoon of parsley, 1 teaspoon dried dill, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon Ground pepper. Store in the refrigerator to cool.
- Enjoy as a dip with fresh crunchy veggies or pita bread.
- Spread it over a tortilla along with veggies and....
- Enjoy as a tortilla pinwheels. Makes a great party appetizer.
- enjoy it as is with fresh veggies,
- top your salads,
- layer your sandwiches, burgers or wraps,
- spread over tacos, tortillas, or
- serve your fries alongside with this dip.