This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SameSilkySmoothTaste #CollectiveBias
Start your morning right with a warm and deliciously creamy Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Spice Latte. This vegan and gluten-free drink is all you need on a crisp fall morning!
Fall is the magical time of the year. Temperatures drop, air is crisp and mother nature is at it’s best. Leaves turn into festive shades of red, orange and brown, and there is a smell of autumn in the air.
Tell me something, what reminds you of fall?
Is it the changing leaves or the cold weather? The cool crisp air of fall reminds me of warm drinks and pumpkin spice.
Today’s recipe, toasted coconut pumpkin spice latte made with Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk is a perfect drink for a cool fall morning. This drink has all the flavors you love in a classic pumpkin spice latte + a bonus ingredient. Toasted Coconut. 🙂
Hero product for today’s recipe is Silk® Almondmilk. The name says it all – “The new silky smooth taste you’ll love”.
True to its name this milk is –
- a delicious non-dairy milk, with 50% more calcium than dairy milk
- is dairy-free and lactose-free
- has absolutely no cholesterol and no saturated fat
- and is gluten free!!
Isn’t that amazing. Now that’s what we call the power of plant-based nutrition!
Now onto the recipe!
Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Spice Latte is similar to the classic pumpkin latte but with a twist. This Pumpkin Spice Latte is kicked up a notch with toasted coconut and Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk.
Silk® Almondmilk is so easy to incorporate your day to day recipes. In fact, it’s a smart swap for milk in recipes or shakes.
To make this recipe, simply combine Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk with pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and sugar in a pan. Heat for 4-5 minutes on a medium flame. Do not boil. Allow it to cool for a while then combine with freshly brewed coffee and toasted coconut. Whirl this mix in the blender until well blended, creamy and frothy.
Pour into a mug, top with homemade coconut whipped cream, toasted coconut, pumpkin spice and enjoy! All the flavors that go in this Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Spice Latte scream FALL!
If you are headed to your nearby Walmart store then don’t forget to check out this Silk® Almondmilk in their dairy section.
Silk® Almondmilk is now available in new exciting flavors – Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk, Silk® Original Almondmilk, Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk, Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk, Silk® Light Vanilla Almondmilk and Silk® Light Original Almondmilk. Do give it a try and share with me your favorite Silk® Almondmilk flavor.
For more recipe ideas, visit their social page.
Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Spice Latte
FOR TOASTED COCONUT PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
- 2.5 cups Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 3/4 cup Strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut extract or Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Toasted unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Assemble ingredients - Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk
- Pumpkin spice + pumpkin puree + Sugar.
- Toasted coconut
- And freshly brewed coffee.
- Pour Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk in a pan.
- Add in pumpkin spice + pumpkin puree + sugar and whisk it well.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes on a medium flame. Do not boil. Allow it to cool for a while then combine with freshly brewed coffee and toasted coconut.
- Whirl this mix in the blender until well blended, creamy and frothy. Pour into a mug, top with homemade coconut whipped cream, toasted coconut, pumpkin spice and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Nutritional information provided below is approximate. Variations may exist due to the ingredients/brands used. Please refer to a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionists if you have any health issues.