A tasty homemade pineapple salsa recipe prepared from fresh pineapples, tomatoes and bell pepper. Delicious and ready in 10 minutes!
Summer is a perfect time for some outdoor fun and picnic parties. And when you think of a picnic the first thing that comes to the mind is sandwiches, refreshing drinks, finger foods, salsa and chips! So for my upcoming picnic party, I plan to make a picnic – perfect quick and easy pineapple salsa recipe that is bright, fresh and yum!
RECIPE DETAIL – This salsa is bursting with flavor and is made with fresh and natural ingredients. Nothing complicated and the process to put it together is quite simple and easy. Just toss everything in a bowl, season and mix. Grab a bag of chips, bowl of salsa, and watch it disappear. Fresh, simple and delicious and tastes so much better than the store bought ones.
This recipe is very versatile and feel free to customize the way you like it.
- I like avocados and can add them to anything but feel free to leave them out.
- Also if you don’t enjoy the strong taste of raw onions in a salsa than substitute it with green onions.
- Adding black beans and corn will add more flavor and texture to this salsa.
- Everyone palate and preferences are different so adjust spice (green chilies) according to taste. If you like it extra hot, toss in some red chili flakes.
An extremely tasty and very hard to resist recipe, I literally just finished a small bowl of salsa all by myself. 😉 This recipe makes a huge batch, so if you are looking for a small amount than change the serving size below the ingredients list and it will adjust the recipe for you. On your next game night, picnic or potluck party do give this recipe a try.
If making it for a picnic then spread a blanket, enjoy the warm sun, grab a bowl of salsa with chips and relax!!
Are we friend's yet? For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 1 full Pineapple
- 3 tablespoon Finely Chopped onion
- 2-3 medium Chopped Tomatoes
- 3-4 small Chopped green Chili (optional)
- 2 small Lemons
- 1 medium Capsicum chopped, Red green, or yellow
- 3-4 tablespoon Chopped cilantro eaves
- 2 stalks Chopped Green Onions
- 1 small Avocado, peeled and chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted cumin seeds - crushed and sprinkle on top
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Coarsely crushed black peppercorns
- Assemble all the ingredients.
- Cut pineapple in half.
- Run a knife all around the edges and scoop out the pulp.
- Cut and dice pineapple.
- Cut and dice all the other veggies.
- Combine everything in a big bowl.
- Season the salsa...
- Pour in freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Toss and taste. Adjust seasonings.
- I love avocados, and have topped my salsa with diced avocado .
- Serve in a bowl along with your favorite chips!!