Quick and easy No Bake Banana Pudding is a perfect treat for any occasion. A wonderful pudding made with layers of crunchy cookies, banana, and cherries – impressive and oh-so-delicious!
If you are looking for a post-meal dessert that feeds a family of 4 then you’ll love this No Bake Banana Pudding. This pudding comes together in a jiffy and looks fancy.
All you need is a handful of cookies, your favorite seasonal fruits, no-cook custard, and a stunning dessert is ready that will surely impress everyone!
This no-bake banana pudding has everything you love in a dessert. It’s
- easy to make
- loaded with flavor
portioned into individual servings
- and is crunchy and creamy at the same time.
A perfect dessert for any occasion that is light in texture, fruity and festive! And not to forget kid-friendly too. 🙂
How to make No Bake Banana Pudding?
There are no set rules to make this pudding. No prep work or cooking is required. Simply assemble the dessert in minutes and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat.
Since I was on a time crunch (post-dinner craving), I prepared it with store-bought vanilla pudding and fruits that I had handy. Likewise, you can use the cookies of your choice and layer with whatever seasonal fruits you have on hand.
Other Tested and tried options for No Bake Banana Pudding !
Some other fruits that I have tried with this pudding are –
- Mangoes and the list is endless!
Mix and match to create a colorful dessert for your family. Trust me; they will devour this pudding in minutes!!
A quick note about Custard/Pudding!
Store bought no cook Vanilla pudding mix was used to make this pudding. But homemade vanilla custard will taste equally delicious. If using homemade custard – remember to make it thick.
Follow the instructions on the custard packet and cook a little longer until it reaches a thick consistency. Remove from the flame and cool slightly. Set in the refrigerator to chill.
Use as directed in the recipe.
Once everything is layered (custard, cookies, and fruits), chill the pudding for a few hours in the refrigerator for all the flavors to settle. Layers of different ingredients and texture give this dessert a sweet, creamy and crunchy bite.
Finish off with a swirl of whipped cream, chopped nuts and a drizzle of chocolate syrup – pure indulgence and divine!
Do give this no bake banana pudding a try and if you happen to make this pudding then share your comments below! If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.
Are we friend's yet? For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
Easy Banana Trifle Recipe
- 10-12 pieces of Cookies
- 2 boxes of Instant vanilla pudding (3.4-ounce each )
- 3 cups Cold Milk
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 8-9 pieces of Canned Cherries
- 1/4 cup Homemade Whipped cream (adjust accordingly)
- 5 pieces of Cherries (adjust accordingly)
- 1 Teaspoon Roughly chopped Walnuts or Pecans (adjust accordingly)
- 2 Teaspoon Chocolate drizzle (adjust accordingly)
- Assemble instant pudding ingredients.
- Pour milk in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding and whisk it well until the mixture thickens.
- Whether using instant boxed pudding or homemade vanilla custard, make sure it is thick and slightly chilled.
- Time to assemble the pudding.
- In a serving bowl, start with the first layer - cookies.
- Add sliced bananas.
- Top with a layer of vanilla custard that we had prepared earlier.
- Top with cherries.
- Repeat all layers until you reach the top of your glass. Finish the top layer with vanilla custard. Once everything is layered (custard, cookies and fruits), chill the pudding for a few hours in the refrigerator for all the flavors to settle. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving, top with homemade whipped cream, chopped nuts, chocolate drizzle and a cherry on top.
- You can make this pudding 7-8 hours in advance but do not keep it longer.
- Consume and enjoy before the cookies turn mushy. For a large crowd or gathering, double the recipe.