Brighten your holidays with these d-licious Eggless Coconut cookies that are the perfect grab-and-go kind of cookies. Super easy to make, crispy, and surprisingly addictive! With just a handful of simple ingredients, you’ll create a quick and delicious cookie recipe that can be perfectly paired with your evening tea or coffee. The best part, these cookies can easily be made Vegan!
Every year, I try to bake treats for my little trick and treaters. This year, on Halloween they will be greeted with Eggless Coconut cookies…. Yum! These cookies are incredibly simple to make, and they’ve been tested and tried in my kitchen with just one goal in mind – bake without a doubt!
Each bite you take will just melt-in-your-mouth and awaken your taste buds. All thanks to the secret ingredient – desiccated coconut.
The goodness doesn’t end here. With every bite that you take, that coconutty flavor lingers in your mouth, and that leaves you craving for more. Doesn’t that sound yummy?
Eggless Coconut Cookies has everything you need in a cookie. They’re-
- Insanely good
- Easy to make
- Uses ingredients that are readily available
- Super crispy and crunchy
- and is well balanced, with just the right amount of sweetness!
What more can you ask for in a cookie? It’s that gooooooood!!
Did you know coconut is good for you?
I love coconut and like to experiment with it. And why not, it’s loaded with right nutrients. Coconut contains
- no cholesterol, or trans fats
- is abundant in some essential nutrients like dietary fiber, manganese, and copper
- 1 ounce of coconut provides 38 grams of dietary fiber.
It’s that good and healthy then why not include it in our diet? Besides nutrition, it’s easy to store in the refrigerator for months without spoiling and comes in really handy.
How to Make Eggless Coconut Cookies?
The process of making these eggless coconut cookies is straightforward. Just combine all the ingredients in a bowl and make a soft dough. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to 1 hr. This step is important. Please do not skip this step.
Cookie dough that is chilled before baking –
- will retain their shape much better and
- butter will not melt as soon as the cookies hit the oven.
Whereas, an un-chilled dough will make the cookies to spread, causing a distorted shape. So, chilling a cookie dough is a significant step. Shape and bake as directed.
Do give this fantastic Eggless coconut cookie recipe a try. Believe me, once tasted; you will be driven to make them more often. These Eggless Coconut cookies are a thumbs up for my family.
Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe. Feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries, and I would be happy to answer them.
Craving for try, try these other delicacies!
Are we friend’s yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on –
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on –
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
Eggless Coconut cookies
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- If there are leftover lumps, in the end, press them against the strainer and sieve. Set it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, add butter and sugar.
- Cream sugar and butter together. Add desiccated coconut…..
- Add flour.
- Vanilla essence and milk.
- Mix until it forms a soft dough. The dough should not be sticky or runny.
- Shape as logs. Wrap cookie dough in a plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes as the dough performs best when chilled. Not only a chilled dough is easier to handle; it also boosts up the flavor and texture of a cookie. Please see notes above. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Take chilled dough logs out of the refrigerator and cut in the desired shape.
- All set and we are just few minutes away from baking this goodies.
- Start arranging the cookies on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Baked to perfection!!
- I have baked two batches – one is a lighter batch baked for 12- 15 minutes and another one is a darker batch baked for 15-20 minutes.
- Once out of the oven they will still be soft and gooey. No worries.
- Let it sit for a while and they will become firm.
- Bursting with flavor, these cookies will just melt away in your mouth.
- Baking time may vary, depending on the size of the cookies and oven temperatures.
- My baking time was 18 minutes until they started to turn golden.
- Simply swap regular butter for vegan butter and milk for any plant-based milk.