An amazingly delicious no cook apricot energy bites are a perfect snack made with flax seeds, healthy nuts, and desiccated coconut! Above all, it’s dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan and no added sugar!!
Has it been a long and dreary day, and you need a refreshing snack to fuel with some energy to make it through the day, then these energy bites are the perfect recipe for you.
These healthy Apricot bites are ﬁlled with delicious and healthy ingredients that will ﬁll you entirely with energy.
Best of all it barely takes any work to make these bite, only 15 minutes of your time!!!
These small little bites are full of minerals and vitamins that will power your body with a refreshing energy, and above all its tasty and can be eaten by all diets, because it is
- and has no added sugar!
Perfect bite-sized, grab-n-go nutrient-rich snacks that are perfect to curb your hunger pangs at any given time throughout the day. Personally, I always have a supply of these healthy energy bites on hand.
Now on to the recipe!
Dried Apricot is an extremely delicious, and versatile fruit to play around with. Simply toss it in a food processor along with whatever nuts/seeds you have on hand and these bites will still taste delicious. Pulse a couple of times to combine. Shape into balls and enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!
This recipe that can easily be adapted to many diﬀerent combinations. Choose your favorites to suit whatever cravings or dietary restrictions you may have. Some tested and tried combinations with apricot are –
- chocolate chips,
- dried cranberries,
- chia seeds
- and many more endless ingredients.
Play around with the ingredients and create the perfect recipe that you can make accustomed to your taste buds.
Few words about the ingredients –
- Walnuts and almonds perfectly complement the sweet taste of apricots and raisins.
- Pour few drops vanilla essence to add the flavor of vanilla! Vanilla essence can be substituted with almond extract.
- I have not added sugar to these energy balls as they are naturally sweet. But feel free to add 1-2 tablespoon of honey/sugar and adjust to taste. That’s it, you are all done!
A perfect sweet and crunchy energy bites are ready, munch and enjoy them all day long…they’re truly guilt-
All the ingredients in this recipe stay well, so this is also my go-to travel snack.
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
No Cook Apricot Energy Bites
- 1.5 cup Dried Apricots
- 1/2 cup Raisins (see notes above)
- 1/4 cup Raw Almonds
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 3 tablespoon Desiccated unsweetened Coconut
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- Assemble ingredients.
- Transfer everything to a food processor (except vanilla essence) and pulse to combine. Raisins were added later to the mix to adjust the sweetness. (That's why they are not shown below) Feel free to leave them out if you prefer moderately sweet bites.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it well.
- I have not added sugar to these energy balls as they are naturally sweet. But feel free to add 1-2 tablespoon of honey for extra sweetness.
- Roll the "dough” into balls. Enjoy them as is or
- Dust the energy bites with desiccated coconut.
- Store in your refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.