An amazingly delicious no cook apricot energy bites are a perfect snack made with flax seeds, healthy nuts, and desiccated coconut! Above all, it’s dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan and no added sugar!!
Has it been a long and dreary day, and you need a refreshing snack to fuel with some energy to make it through the day, then these energy bites are the perfect recipe for you.
These healthy Apricot bites are ﬁlled with delicious and healthy ingredients that will ﬁll you entirely with energy.
Best of all it barely takes any work to make these bite, only 15 minutes of your time!
You will love these little No Cook Apricot Energy Bites, because:
These small little bites are full of minerals and vitamins that will power your body with refreshing energy, and above all its tasty and can be eaten by all diets, because it is:
- and has no added sugar!
Perfect bite-sized, grab-n-go nutrient-rich snacks that are perfect to curb your hunger pangs at any given time throughout the day.
Personally, I always have a supply of these healthy energy bites on hand.
How to make No Cook Apricot Energy Bites?
Dried Apricot is an extremely delicious, and versatile fruit to play around with.
Simply toss it in a food processor along with whatever nuts/seeds you have on hand and these bites will still taste delicious.
Pulse a couple of times to combine. Shape into balls and enjoy!
POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS for No Cook Apricot Energy Bites!
This recipe can easily be adapted to many diﬀerent combinations. Choose your favorites to suit whatever cravings or dietary restrictions you may have.
Some tested and tried combinations with apricot are –
Play around with the ingredients and create the perfect recipe that you can make accustomed to your taste buds.
Few words about the ingredients –
- Walnuts and almonds perfectly complement the sweet taste of apricots and raisins.
- Pour few drops vanilla essence to add the flavor of vanilla! Vanilla essence can be substituted with almond extract.
- I have not added sugar to these energy balls as they are naturally sweet. But feel free to add 1-2 tablespoon of honey/sugar and adjust to taste. That’s it, you are all done!
A perfect sweet and crunchy energy bites are ready, munch and enjoy them all day long…they’re truly guilt-free. ?
All the ingredients in this recipe stay well, so this is also my go-to travel snack.
Do gives these healthy, and delicious snacks a try and if you happen to make this recipe, please leave me a comment or share your pics on with me.
No Cook Apricot Energy Bites
- Assemble ingredients.
- Transfer everything to a food processor (except vanilla essence) and pulse to combine. Raisins were added later to the mix to adjust the sweetness. (That’s why they are not shown below) Feel free to leave them out if you prefer moderately sweet bites.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it well.
- I have not added sugar to these energy balls as they are naturally sweet. But feel free to add 1-2 tablespoon of honey for extra sweetness.
- Roll the “dough” into balls. Enjoy them as is or
- Dust the energy bites with desiccated coconut.
- Store in your refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
A perfect make-ahead recipe! Make a big batch of these apricot bites ahead of time and munch on them whenever you crave for something sweet. Also, they are the perfect hassle-free on-the-go Portable snacks! Are you ready to hit the road? Go ahead, and pack these Apricot bites. These bites will fuel you during your commute.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information provided below is approximate. Variations may exist due to the ingredients/brands used. Please refer to a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionists if you have any health issues.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.9mg