Rich, creamy and delicious No bake Tiramisu Truffles are a perfect Valentine treats. These bite-size truffles are very easy to put together and are made with just 6 simple ingredients!
Are you planning a Valentine dinner and not in a mood to bake something big? No worries. These no-bake Tiramisu Truffles are THE perfect bite-size treat for your party.
Tiramisu truffles is a beautiful blend of all the tiramisu flavors – cookies, cheese, coffee, and chocolate. All rolled into a deliciously yum bite.
Loaded with irresistible coffee flavor these bites are indeed a sensational treat for tiramisu lovers!
This is a straightforward recipe, requires no fancy equipment and is made with a handful of ingredients. No bake, no fuss – what more can you ask for?
How to make No-Bake Tiramisu Truffles?
This easy breezy truffle recipe comes together in minutes. Follow the simple steps below –
- Blend cookies until you have a fine crumb. Mix coffee.
- Add in sugar, mascarpone cheese and liqueur. Mix.
- Roll, and freeze.
- Dip in melted chocolate.
- Add sprinkles and freeze again.
That’s it. Voila – rich, creamy no-bake tiramisu truffles are ready!
It’s the chocolate coating that takes up most of the time. For a chocolate coat, tiramisu balls need to be frozen, then dipped in melted chocolate and tossed back again into the freezer until the chocolate is set.
Watch The Video Below!
Learn how to make these delicious Tiramisu Truffles.
You will love these tiramisu truffles as they are –
- Irresistibly delicious
- Super Addicting
- Easy and Fun
Store them in an airtight container and they will last for up to a week.
Hope you like this recipe and give it a try. Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Would love to hear from you. ?
No bake Tiramisu Truffles
- 7 oz Vanilla wafers or Ladyfingers
- 2 tablespoon Superfine Sugar or Brown sugar
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 8 oz Cream cheese (1/2 less fat)
- 1.5 tablespoon Dark roast ground coffee Or any ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua Liqueur
- 2 cups Chocolate Candy melts or Semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoon Sprinkles of your choice
- Assemble ingredients.
- In a food processor, blend cookies until you get a fine crumb.
- Add coffee and pulse again for a second.
- Transfer cookie-coffee to a bowl, add sugar, liqueur and mascarpone Cheese. Mix until well blended. Taste and adjust sugar at this point.
- Knead it in to a soft dough.
- Start making small balls out of the mixture.
- If you do not plan to dip them in chocolate then enjoy them as it.
- If you are planning to make truffles, then freeze these balls for an hour or until firm.
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Melt chocolate in a bowl. Remove tiramisu balls from the freezer.
- Dip tiramisu balls in melted chocolate.
- Give it a nice coat.
- And set it on the parchment paper.
- Before the chocolate freezes, top the balls with your favorite sprinkles right away.
- Repeat the process with rest of the balls.
- Good for 2 weeks only if it lasts that long. 😉
- The traditional tiramisu uses ladyfinger cookies. Since I was out of ladyfinger cookies, I have substituted it with regular vanilla cookies. Believe me; they taste equally good.
- Because of its creamy texture, mascarpone cheese is a must for this recipe.
- Dark roasted coffee adds a fantastic flavor, but any coffee granules will work just fine.
- No Kahlua liqueur, no worries. Feel free to leave that out though Kahlua liqueur takes these truffles to a whole new level.