Deliciously creamy Strawberry Popsicle infused with strawberry and cream is a fun & easy recipe. A perfect way to cool you down on a hot summer day!
Summer brings an amazing array of fresh fruits and veggies that are loaded with deliciousness and great texture. To enjoy this fresh produce, every summer I shop at my local farmers market. Creamy Strawberry Popsicle
This week our farmers market was flooded with the pretty sight of gorgeous, bright and juicy strawberries. I couldn’t resist myself and ended up buying 6 pounds (appx. 3 kilos) of delicious and super sweet strawberries.
Since the fresh strawberries were so juicy, some of them were washed and eaten as is. The leftover batch is transformed into yummy frozen treats – called popsicles.
These creamy strawberry popsicles don’t last very long in my house. Everyone loves them because they are –
- super easy to make
- bursting with fresh fruit flavor
- have a ton of texture (sliced strawberries are added to the Popsicle)
- no preservatives or un-pronounced ingredients added
- is naturally sweetened with honey
- and a total kid-friendly recipe!!
As an added bonus you can customize this recipe to your liking. Substitute strawberries with the fruit of your choice. Some other options are –
- Raspberries and not to forget
- My favorite MANGOES!!
Isn’t it the best way to enjoy your favorite summer fruit? Creamy Strawberry Popsicle
Now onto the recipe!
These creamy strawberry popsicles is made with 5 simple ingredients. You probably have all of these ingredients at home right now. Simply blend all the ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, cover, and freeze. You are done!
I prefer strawberry seeds in my popsicles. Well, why waste the good stuff? But if you don’t have a liking for seeds, feel free to strain the pureed strawberries through a fine mesh strainer and continue with the recipe.
The homemade whipped cream was whipped WITHOUT SUGAR for this recipe. A little tartness from the strawberries was adjusted with honey.
These 5 ingredient creamy strawberry popsicles will totally satisfy your sweet craving on a hot summer day. Do give these a try and if you happen to make them then share your yum pictures with me @facebook. Would love to see your creations!
Have a great summer!!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
Creamy Strawberry Popsicle
- 1 lb or 450 grams Fresh Strawberries or Frozen
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Homemade Whipped cream
- 2 teaspoon Strawberry extract or Vanilla
- 3 tablespoon Honey or Regular sugar
- Wash and pat dry strawberries. Trim the top off.
- Combine strawberries, sugar/honey and milk in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Homemade Whipped Cream. Link is provided above in the ingredient list. Homemade whipped cream was whipped WITHOUT SUGAR for this recipe. A little tartness from the strawberries was adjusted with honey.
- Combine whipped cream with pureed strawberry mix. Add strawberry extract.
- Mix until blended. Taste and adjust honey/sugar. Feel free to add more if the mixture taste tarty. Just go by your preferred taste.
- Pour this mix into popsicle molds until full.
- Place the lid on the popsicle mold or insert wooden sticks and seal each mold with a foil.
- Freeze until solid.
- To eat- Dip half of the popsicle mold in warm water for a few minutes. This will make the Popsicle loose around the edges and they will slide out easily.
- Eat/serve immediately.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information provided below is approximate. Variations may exist due to the ingredients/brands used. Please refer to a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionists if you have any health issues.