This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #MorningStarFarms #MakeRoomOnYourGrill
Summer grilling night just got easier with Vegetarian Taco Salad! This salad is a quick and easy dish that takes minutes to prepare and is packed with tons of flavor!Summer is in full swing! Everything is just fun from warmer temperatures to sunshine that lasts longer, long evening walks, outdoor activities, and not to mention grilling – absolutely amazing!! I love cooking on the grill in the summer. It’s a perfect way to enjoy your weekends with family and friends. Simply, pour yourself a glass of juice or wine, grab your delicious food, some extra produce then head out to grill.
There is a variety of food that you can cook on the grill. From burgers to grilled sandwiches, grilled kebabs, and salads. I am sharing a mouthwatering Vegetarian Taco Salad with you today, and I am sure you will love them!
TODAY’S RECIPE MADE POSSIBLE BY –
NEW MorningStar® Farms Quarter Pound Veggie Burgers! Veggie lovers will love these because it is –
- made with 12 different veggies, two seeds & 2 grains, plus 10 grams of Plant-Based Protein
- is a healthier meal solution for any occasion
- a perfect meatless Monday choice
- contains no artificial ingredients,
- made with non-GMO soy, and vegan options.
Whether you are hosting a summer barbeque or kicking off football season, MorningStar® Farms has options that everyone will love. So, make a room on your grill for MorningStar® Farms Quarter Pound Veggie Burgers!
NEW MorningStar Farms Quarter Pound Veggie Burgers now available at Walmart! You can find them in the frozen foods section of your local grocery store. Have you tried Walmart’s online grocery pick up yet?
If not, do try it. You will love the convenience and ease of Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup service.
WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY COOK WITH MORNING STAR VEGGIE BURGERS?
Everyone would expect that burger patties should be used in burgers… but not me. I absolutely love using burger patties for diﬀerent recipes, and I have the perfect one if you like tacos! This recipe is perfect for any party or get-togethers due to its easy creation.
It takes minimal prep and effort to make this taco salad, and the best part you can assemble all the ingredients while you’re grilling the patties for the bowl.
This recipe is not limited to a vegetarian taco salad. Additionally, you can toss the same taco salad
- into a hard tortilla shell,
- or a burrito
- or a quesadilla making your job even more accessible.
You can create it after a weary day at work or quickly before a party begins. In every scenario, it proves to be the perfect recipe.
NOW ONTO THE RECIPE!
I decided to try something new with MorningStar® Farms Quarter Pound Veggie Burgers.
Used MorningStar Farms delicious quarter pound vegan patties as the “meat” of my tacos and created two meal options with these vegan patties.
First, I made a taco salad and used the rest salad to fill some tortilla bowls. Finally, I loaded it up with a diverse variety of ingredients.
VEGGIE OPTIONS FOR THIS VEGETARIAN TACO SALAD!
To match the flavors, I have loaded my salad with a generous amount of –
- black beans, corn kernels,
- lettuce, tomatoes,
- sharp cheddar cheese, olives,
- green onions, avocado, and
- of course, MorningStar® Farms Quarter Pound grilled Veggie Burgers.
This combination proved to be a perfect combo of diﬀerent ﬂavors. The lettuce added a bit of crunch to the tasty taco salad and the fusion of corn and black beans and other veggies turned out to be the best part. I added a little bit of salsa and sour cream to the mix to create the best taco bowl I have made for a very long time.
As soon as my kids laid eyes on the taco bowls they have been clamoring me for more. Do give this recipe a try and I am sure you love the diverse flavors it has to offer!
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
Vegetarian Taco Salad
FOR THE SALAD
- 4 burgers of MorningStar Farms® Quarter Pound grilled Veggie Burgers.
- 1 can Corn Kernels, (drained and washed)
- 1 can Black Beans (drained and washed)
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Black Olives, halved
- 2.5 cups Chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Chopped Spring Onions/scallions
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 medium Avocados, cut and diced
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 2 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 ounce Taco seasoning
- - - Salt to taste
- MorningStar®Farms Quarter Pound grilled Veggie Burgers.
- Fire up your grills and unwrap the burgers.
- On the preheated grill, grill the MorningStar® Farms Meat Lovers Burgers according to package instructions.
- Cut the grilled burgers into cubes.
- Assemble a taco bowl by placing lettuce at the base. Top with black beans, corn kernels, lettuce, tomatoes, sharp cheddar cheese, olives, green onions, avocado, and of course, MorningStar® Farms Quarter Pound grilled Veggie Burgers. Sprinkle salt, taco seasoning, and lime juice.
- Give the salad a gentle toss, add sour cream, salsa, and enjoy!!
- Or you can add this salad to a tortilla bowl for a full meal tonight. To make a bowl - preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Coat the inside of a bowl with a cooking spray.
- Gently press tortilla inside the bowl. Place bowls on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until evenly browned. NOTE - You can make the tortilla bowls in advance. They will stay good in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Let tortilla bowls cool in bowls for 5 minutes before filling them. Fill these bowls with vegetarian taco salad and serve immediately.