Combination of cream cheese and strawberries creates a delicious and mouthwatering delight. This 5 ingredient Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring is a perfect treat for a dinner party or Mother’s day!!Mother’s day morning is always special in my house. A blessing!! Beautiful roses, plenty of handwritten cards and a cup of warm tea is waiting for me in the kitchen. 😊
In excitement and joy, my kids are circling me to read their card first. And let me share a little secret here, I never read a card on my own. Whenever I am about to read the card, a tiny little hand come over my shoulder and my kids personally read out to me what they have written for me. That’s the highlight of my day or may I say – “Joys of being a mother.” 💕 💕
Mom’s are special!
They are the epitome of love, support, and affection. The real force and power behind our success. So to make this day a memorable one for her, I am making this Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring recipe. No special equipment is required to make this recipe. Just five essential ingredients and it comes together in 35 minutes from start to finish.
How to make this Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring?
This crescent ring is a phenomenal recipe full of possibilities. Simply roll out the dough and fill with your favorite filling. They can be baked into a sweet treat or can be transformed into a delicious appetizer. Start by preparing the strawberry syrup. Combine strawberries and sugar in a bowl and boil until it reduces to half its size. Set aside to cool completely.
Syrup will become thick once cooled. Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese filling. Combine cream cheese, almond extract, and sugar in a bowl and beat until creamy and fluffy.
Time to assemble – open the can of crescent rolls. Carefully separate the triangles and arrange them in a circle on a baking tray. Put the cream cheese filling followed by thick strawberry syrup, seal the rolls, bake and enjoy!
Once the rolls are slightly cold, top them with sugar glaze and generously sprinkle with sliced almonds or pecans. The sugar glaze perfectly complements the amazing flavors of cream cheese and strawberries. Everyone in my family loved this dessert, and it was gone in less than 20 minutes! Do give this recipe a try and I am sure it will become a hit in your house too!
You will love the versatility of these rolls as they are –
- So easy to work with,
- Requires minimal effort,
- Uses a handful of ingredients,
- Highly addictive,
- Kid’s friendly- they would love to help you with this one,
- And as a bonus, your kitchen smells like a bakery for hours!!
I encourage you to give this recipe a try and share your feedback! If you have questions related to this recipe, send me an email and I would be happy to answer them. We’d love to hear from you. 🙂
Craving for more, try my other Strawberry Recipes!
- Eggless Strawberry Mousse
- Vegan Strawberry Crumble Bars
- Strawberry Mango Daiquiri
- No churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice cream
Thanks for reading.💕
Are we friend's yet? For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
FOR CRESCENT RING
- 16 oz Crescent Rolls (2 cans)
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds for garnish (optional)
FOR STRAWBERRY SYRUP
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
SUGAR GLAZE - OPTIONAL
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons Water
PREPARE THE STRAWBERRY SYRUP
- Combine sugar and strawberries in a pan.
- Mix and boil until it reduces to half its size.
- Set aside to cool completely. Syrup will become thick once cooled.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese filling. Combine cream cheese, almond extract, and sugar in a bowl and beat until creamy and fluffy.
TIME TO ASSEMBLE
- Preheat oven @350 degrees F. Open the cans of crescent rolls. Carefully separate the triangles and arrange them in a circle on a baking tray.
- Put the cream cheese filling
- Followed by thick strawberry syrup.
- Fold the triangle part of the crescent sheet over the cream cheese.
- Carefully lift and tuck this part under the sheets.
- The finished crescent ring will look like this.
- Bake @350 degree F for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup powdered sugar + 2 tablespoon water in a bowl, whisk until well blended. Drizzle over the crescent ring.
- Generously top with sliced almonds.
- The great thing about a crescent ring is that it is easy to cut and can be served in slices! Treat your mom with a sweet treat today.
- Fresh cherries, apples, and blueberries. Any of these fruit combinations will work wonders with cream cheese.
- To cut short on time, you can use store-bought pie filling cans for this recipe.
- Can't find fresh strawberries, no worries try frozen strawberries. This recipe works great with frozen fruit too.
- Before you advance with filling the ring, make sure your strawberry syrup is of a thick consistency. If it is on a liquid side then it will mess up the full recipe.
- Seal and secure the ends of crescent rolls tightly underneath the ring. This will give a clean finished look.
- The final sugar glaze is optional though it tastes amazing. Feel free to simply top these ring with slivered almonds and enjoy as is without the sugar glaze.