Combination of cream cheese and strawberries creates a delicious and mouthwatering delight. This 5 ingredient Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring is a perfect treat for a dinner party or for Mother’s day!!
Mom’s are special, they are the epitome of love, support and affection. The real force and power behind our success. So to make this day a memorable one for her, I am making this Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring recipe.
No special equipment is required to make this recipe. Just 5 basic ingredients and it comes together in 35 minutes from start to finish. What I love about this recipe is that it’ s
- super- easy to put together
- Uses handful of ingredients
- Kid’s friendly. In fact, if you have kids around,they would love to help you on this one.
- And as a bonus your kitchen smells like a bakery for hours!!
Mother’s day morning is always special in my house. In fact a blessing!! Beautiful roses, plenty of handwritten cards and a cup of warm tea is waiting for me in the kitchen. 🙂
In excitement and joy, my kids are circling me to read their card first. And let me share a little secret here, I never read a card on my own. Whenever I am about to read the card, a tiny little hand come over my shoulder and my kids personally read out to me what they have written for me. That’s the highlight of my day or may I say –
“Joys of being a mother.” 💕 💕
Now on to the recipe!
This strawberry cream cheese crescent ring is a phenomenal recipe full of possibilities. I have used store bought crescent rolls for this recipe. I love the versatility of these rolls – so easy to work with and requires minimal effort. They can be baked into a sweet treat or can be transformed into a delicious appetizer.
Simply open the cans of crescent rolls. Carefully separate the triangles and arrange them in a circle on a baking tray. Put the filling,seal the rolls, bake and enjoy!
Possibilities for filling is unlimited!
I had a box of strawberries in my fridge so I have used that for this recipe. Fresh cherries, apples and blueberries could be some other delicious options too. Any of these fruit combinations, will work wonders with cream cheese. To cut short on time, you can use store bought pie filling cans for this recipe.
Prepare the cream cheese mixture as explained below, spread it on rolled out crescent sheets. Top with strawberry filling and seal them tightly in the center. Bake until brown.
Once the rolls are slightly cool, top them with sugar glaze and generously sprinkle with sliced almonds or pecans. The sugar glaze perfectly compliments the amazing flavors of cream-cheese and strawberries.
If you happen to make this recipe, then either drop me a line below or share your yum pictures with me on Facebook. Would love to see your creation!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
Recipe Idea inspired from here.
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
FOR CRESCENT RING
- 2 cans of Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds for garnish (optional)
- 1 packet or 500 gms. Fresh Strawberries or Frozen
- 1/4 cup Sugar
SUGAR GLAZE - OPTIONAL
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 tablespoon Water
- Assemble ingredients.
- Wash and pat dry strawberries.
- Combine sugar and strawberries in a pan.
- Boil until sugar dissolves and the syrup is thick. Make sure the syrup is thick. Allow it to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, unwrap cream cheese.
- Combine cream cheese, almond extract and sugar in a bowl and beat until creamy and fluffy.
- Preheat oven at @350 degree F. Arrange crescent sheets on a baking tray in a circle.
- Spoon cream cheese+sugar mix over the crescents.
- Once strawberry syrup has completely cooled, generously spoon strawberries over the cream cheese.
- Fold the triangle part of the crescent sheet over the cream-cheese.
- Carefully lift and tuck this part under the sheets.
- Finished crescent ring will look like this.
- Bake @350 degree F for 20-25 minutes.
- Perfectly baked Strawberry cream cheese crescent ring.
- Combine 1 cup powdered sugar + 2 tablespoon water in a bowl, whisk until well blended. Drizzle over crescent ring.
- Generously top with sliced almonds.
- And treat your mom with a sweet treat today.
- Great thing about a crescent ring is that it is easy to cut and can be served in slices!
- Mess free and easy!!