Treat your friends with a delightful, homemade, and healthy Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Mango Daiquiri made with a slushy blend of strawberries and mangoes. Oh so refreshing and perfect for hot summer days!
The 4th of July is coming up fast, which means time for picnic parties. Every summer my friends and I throw a picnic party that is bursting with many delicious recipes and foods. From, tasty veggie burgers to healthy salads. But… there is always one key ingredient that every picnic party must have, and that is… ah-mazing drinks.
Thus, I’m presenting you with a simple recipe that will blow everyone’s mind away: a non-alcoholic Strawberry Mango Daiquiri.
Strawberries in this time of the year are in full bloom. Entire farms are bursting with the vibrant red color, and these juicy berries are known for their delightfully sweet and delicious ﬂavor.
What fruits are used to make this Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Mango Daiquiri?
The name suggests it all. Due to its fantastic flavor strawberries are very versatile, making them easily combine with almost any other fruit. One such fruit is mango.
Mango, the king of fruits, is a luscious tropical fruit. Its delightful taste seduces anyone who takes even a small bite. Like strawberries, mangoes primarily ﬂourish in the summer season making them a favorite fruit to use in daiquiris and smoothies. Now, by combining these two delicious fruits, I am going to make a Strawberry-Mango Daiquiri.
WONDERING WHAT A DAIQUIRI IS?
Daiquiris are a cold smoothie-like drink, in which the maker has a lot of versatility. They are beverages that are usually made with alcohol, mostly rum and vodka, but for this recipe, I have chosen to create it without alcohol, due to its appeal towards the younger age groups and diet restrictions.
Additionally, making a daiquiri without alcohol is much easier and straightforward. I prefer my daiquiris to be more on the fruity side, therefore, I add fruit juice to them. But feel free to add rum, vodka, soda water or flavored soda of your choice.
How to make Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Mango Daiquiri?
- super easy to make,
- requires no unusual ingredients or equipment,
- comes together in 5 minutes
- is gluten-free and
- vegan too!
Toss the frozen fruit into a blender, add a sweetener and blend until it has a velvety smoothie-like consistency. Either serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve. Best of all, if you are in a panic and don’t have a drink ready for your party – daiquiri to the rescue!
Why don’t you try and make one, and see how everyone is amazed at your daiquiri making skills? Not only does it appeal to adults, but it also can appeal to the younger age groups due to no alcoholic additions.
Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe. Feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries, and I would be happy to answer them.
Craving for more, try these other options!
Are we friend’s yet?
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on –
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
Non Alcoholic Strawberry Mango Daiquiri
FOR STRAWBERRY LAYER
FOR MANGO LAYER
- – – Mint Leaves
- – – Fresh Strawberries
- For the Mango layer – place all the ingredients – frozen mango cubes, sugar, lime juice, ice and mango juice in a blender. Place the liquid ingredients at the bottom first.
- Cover and blend until the mixture is smooth. Transfer it to a bowl and store in the refrigerator. while you blend the strawberry mix.
- Repeat the same process for the strawberry layer. Place all the ingredients – frozen strawberry cubes, sugar, lime juice, ice and strawberry juice in a blender. Place the liquid ingredients at the bottom first.
- Cover and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Time to assemble. Pour the mango slushie into a glass, layer it with the strawberry slushie and repeat this until you reach the top.
- Garnish with some fresh strawberries and mint leaves and serve immediately.
- Mixed berry daiquiri – strawberry, blueberry combo
- lovely yellow and blur daiquiri – blueberry and mango
- Strawberry banana daiquiri
- Yellow melon daiquiri.