Quick and Easy Avocado Bruschetta Recipe comes together in 15 minutes. A platter full of this finger food makes quite a statement and is a perfect crowd-pleasing recipe for game day!
What picture comes to your mind when you think of bruschetta? Crispy and toasty bread topped with fresh mozzarella, homemade tomato salsa, and basil leaves – doesn’t it sound heavenly? It indeed does! All the flavors, in this Easy Avocado Bruschetta Recipe comes together so beautifully that it creates an excitingly simple dish that requires almost no cooking time and is yet so flavorful and delicious.
I like to add avocados to my bruschetta. Avocados are nutrient-rich fruit and is packed with antioxidants. And when avocados are teamed up with tomatoes, it creates a healthy dish – in fact we’ve got ourselves a nutritional powerhouse.
Technically speaking, you need only 4 ingredients for this recipe. A bread, salsa (homemade or fresh cut store bought salsa), mozzarella cubes and fresh basil leaves. Simple ingredients will create an amazing appetizer!
- Any bread will work for this recipe. Multi grain bread, wheat bread or sourdough just to name the few. Cut the bread into 1/2 inch thick slice and toast.
- Don’t forget to rub the warm toasty bread with garlic. Garlic infuses flavor into this bread and takes this bruschetta to a whole new level.
- Fresh homemade salsa is best for this recipe but store bought salsa will work just fine. Buy the fresh cut salsa.
- If using homemade salsa, add salt at the last as it will make the salsa watery.
- Top with fresh basil leaves, fresh mozzarella and enjoy!!
Serve immediately as all that juice from the salsa will make the bread soggy.
Part of this recipe can be made ahead. Toast bread, rub with garlic, cover with foil and set aside. Stir up all the salsa ingredients (leaving salt) and let it sit in the fridge. When ready to serve, warm the bread, add salt to salsa, mix and top the bread.
So what are we waiting for, hop on and satisfy your evening cravings with these yummy Avocado Bruschetta. If you happen to make them, then do share your pictures with me @Facebook or drop me a line below!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON: