You will LOVE these delicious Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes with lemon glaze! Full of flavor, incredibly moist, and a delightful recipe. A perfect addition to your potluck or summer party!
If you love citrus flavored cakes then my dear friend, I promise that you are in for a treat! Bursting with Spring flavors, these mini lemon bundt cakes are so soft and light that they just melt in your mouth.
And as a bonus these cakes
- are easy-to-make
- comes together with minimal effort
- uses simple ingredients
- and yet creates an incredibly moist and delicious tea time cake!
I was in a store and came across this mini bundt pan, and this is how these cuties came into existence. Aren’t these mini bundtlettes cute? I just love them. And what I love the most about this pan is that it makes personal-size treats – a perfect size cake that you can enjoy guilt-free without going overboard.
Now on to the recipe!
Mini lemon bundt cakes are super cute and easy to make. Just mix, pour the batter into the greased baking pan and bake. Drizzle some glaze and enjoy your creation. The lemon glaze is optional, but it does give an extra kick to these bundtlettes.
Nobody likes a dry cake, and these bundtlettes are the total opposite of dry – super moist and flavorful.
So what makes this cake so moist?
The combination of Greek yogurt + milk + cream cheese is what add moisture and creaminess to this cake. Fresh lemon juice and lemon zest give these bundtlettes their delicious flavor! Overall a heavenly delight!
Before I leave you with the recipe, would like to share why these mini bundtlettes are so awesome?
- Thoroughly homemade – no un-pronounced ingredients
- Has a smooth and creamy texture
- Is intensely packed with lemon flavor
- And they are a perfect personal size treats!
These cuties remain fresh for 2-3 days in an airtight container, only if they last that long.
Do give this bundtlettes a try and if you happen to make them, then either drop me a line below or share your yum pictures with me on Facebook. Would love to see your creation!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes
- 2 cups Cake flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoon Softened butter
- 1.5 cup + 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 ounces Cream cheese (1/2 less fat)
- 1/4 cup Any Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoon Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Water (to adjust consistency)
- 2 tablespoon Grated Lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Milk
FOR LEMON GLAZE
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1.25 cup Powdered Sugar
- Assemble dry ingredients.
- Sift the dry ingredients so that there are no lumps and set it aside.
- Assemble wet ingredients.
- Cream cheese....
- Freshly grated lemon, milk, essence and oil.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl. Preheat oven @325 degree F.
- Cream until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add cream cheese and mix until the mixture is creamy and well blended.
- To avoid the eggy smell in your cake – add eggs one at time.
- Beat on LOW setting, until it blends in the batter then add the other one.
- Add lemon zest. Lemon zest is important in this recipe and please do not replace this. Please do not use the white part of the lemon because that has a strong bitter taste.
- Pour in vanilla essence.
- Add oil and yogurt.
- Time to add flour. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to the batter,
- Alternate the process - flour-milk-flour-milk, mixing well in between.
- Batter should be of a dropping consistency, so add water accordingly.
- Pour batter in a greased pan. Tap couple to times on the counter to release any trapped air.
- Bake mini cakes for 35-40 minutes. Baking times may vary depending on your oven. So the best way to check if these bundtlettes are cooked through is by inserting a tooth pick. If it comes out clean or with a few moist morsels then it’s ready to be taken out of the oven.
- Allow the mini cakes to cool for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a wire rack.
- To make the glaze - combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in a pan. Bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and cook until thick.
- Remove from flame and drizzle the glaze over the minis.
- Enjoy these mini bundt cakes along with a cup of hot tea.