Do you love bundt cakes? Then you are surely going to enjoy these delicious Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes. These mini cakes with lemon glaze are full of flavor, incredibly moist, fun-sized and super yummy. A perfect addition to your potluck or summer party!
If you love citrus flavored cakes then my dear friend, I promise that you are in for a treat! Bursting with Spring flavors, these mini lemon bundt cakes are so soft and light that they just melt in your mouth.
And as a bonus these cakes are-
- Comes together with minimal effort
- Is intensely packed with lemon flavor
- Has a smooth and creamy texture
- Uses simple ingredients
- And yet it creates an incredibly moist and delicious year-round tea time cake!
Why Mini Bundt Cakes?
Honestly, the idea came to me when I spotted a mini bundt pan at my local craft store. I found it very cute. I mean who could resist an adorable mini bundt pan that bakes such elegant and pretty bundtlettes and this is how these cuties came into existence.
What I admire the most about this pan is that it makes personal-size treats – a perfect size that you can enjoy guilt-free without going overboard.
And I just love them.
So what makes this cake so moist?
The combination of Greek yogurt + milk + cream cheese is what add moisture and creaminess to this cake.
On top of that, fresh lemon juice and lemon zest lend these bundtlettes a delicious flavor! Altogether, these ingredients create a wonderful recipe that will surely satisfy all the citrus cravings!
How to make these Mini lemon bundt cakes?
By now you must have guessed the star ingredient of this recipe. It’s lemons – fresh juicy lemons.
Lemons along with cream cheese, butter, milk, and yogurt make for a very moist and flavorful cake. Just mix the wet and dry ingredients, pour the batter into the greased baking pan and bake. Drizzle the glaze and enjoy your creation.
The lemon glaze on top is optional!
These mini bundtlettes taste great as is – without the glaze. So you can serve it as-is or dusted with powdered sugar. But if you prefer, you can add a glaze on top that will slowly drip down the grooves of the warm cake, and it does give an extra kick to these bundtlettes.
These cuties remain fresh for 2-3 days in an airtight container, only if they last that long.
I hope you like this recipe. Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Would love to hear from you. 🙂
Craving for more, try these other options!
Thanks for reading.💕
Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes
DRY INGREDIENTS - BAKES 6 MINI BUNDT CAKES
- 6 tablespoon Softened butter
- 1.5 cup + 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 ounces Cream cheese (1/2 less fat)
- 1/4 cup Any Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoon Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Water (to adjust consistency)
- 2 tablespoon Grated Lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Milk
FOR LEMON GLAZE
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1.25 cup Powdered Sugar
- Assemble dry ingredients.
- Sift the dry ingredients so that there are no lumps and set it aside.
- Assemble wet ingredients.
- Cream cheese....
- Freshly grated lemon, curd, milk, essence, and oil.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl. Preheat oven @325 degree F.
- Cream until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add cream cheese and mix until the mixture is creamy and well blended.
- To avoid the eggy smell in your cake – add eggs one at time.
- Beat on LOW setting, until it blends in the batter then add the other one.
- Add lemon zest. Lemon zest is important in this recipe and please do not replace this. Please do not use the white part of the lemon because that has a strong bitter taste.
- Pour in vanilla essence.
- Add oil and yogurt.
- Time to add flour. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to the batter,
- Alternate the process - flour-milk-flour-milk, mixing well in between.
- Batter should be of a dropping consistency, so add water accordingly.
- Pour batter in a greased pan. Tap couple to times on the counter to release any trapped air.
- Bake mini cakes for 35-40 minutes. Baking times may vary depending on your oven. So the best way to check if these bundtlettes are cooked through is by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean or with a few moist morsels then it’s ready to be taken out of the oven. Allow the mini cakes to cool for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a wire rack.
- To make the glaze - combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in a pan. Bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and cook until thick. Remove from flame and drizzle the glaze over the minis.
- Enjoy these mini bundt cakes along with a cup of hot tea.
Tips to consider while baking a bundt cake! Bundt cake does look cute and appealing but baking them can sometimes be complicated. Here are some essential tips to get a perfect bundt cake every time you bake.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information provided below is approximate. Variations may exist due to the ingredients/brands used. Please refer to a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionists if you have any health issues.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 109mg | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 0.4mg