Loaded with chopped walnut and bananas, this Vegan Banana Nut Bread is perfect for breakfast, dessert or as an afternoon snack!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eating a healthy breakfast not only brighten your mood, but it also makes you more productive, happy and energetic.
So, how about a Vegan Banana Nut Bread for breakfast? Sounds yummy, right!
It’s The PERFECT BREAKFAST FOR BUSY MORNINGS!
This recipe doesn’t – Vegan Banana Nut Bread
- require any special expertise
- it tastes great
- is easy-to-make
- and comes together with minimum effort.
Besides this, it’s aroma will leave your house smelling great. Who doesn’t love waking up to the smell of freshly baked bread?
This recipe is one of my favorites, and I have always baked banana nut bread with eggs. Try my other eggless bakes.
SO WHY VEGAN? Vegan Banana Nut Bread
It’s because my kid is intolerant to eggs and that is why I try to bake without eggs. Believe me; this recipe turns excellent without eggs. It retains the texture and tastes terrific. That slice below – looks great, isn’t it?
From now on, this Vegan Banana Nut Bread is my go-to recipe for nutty bread. It’s
- dense and
- packed with banana-walnut flavor.
SECRET TO A MOIST BANANA BREAD!
Ripe bananas are the secret.
Yes, ripe bananas – the ones that have brown flecks on the skin (though mine were not that brown). Why brown spotted bananas?
Because the starch in the bananas have converted into sugar and that’s the reason ripe bananas taste sweet and are ideal for baking.
NOW ONTO THE RECIPE! Vegan Banana Nut Bread
This one-bowl Vegan Banana Nut Bread is baked without butter, eggs, and dairy. Yes, you heard me right – no eggs, butter or dairy. Still, it produces a moist and tender crumb.
Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake as directed. This recipe makes a perfect bread that is enjoyable with a cup of tea, coffee, milk or just as is.
HIGHLIGHTS! Vegan Banana Nut Bread
This Vegan Banana Nut bread –
- tastes just as delicious the second day.. the third day and so on.
- Can be easily scaled up or down to suit your preferences.
- Freezes beautifully.
- Once cooled, wrap the bread tightly in a plastic wrap and store in your freezer for future use.
Do give this amazing vegan banana nut bread a try. Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Would love to hear from you. 🙂
Are we friend's yet?
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf
- Preheat oven @350 degree F. Assemble ingredients.
- Sift the flour, cornstarch and other dry ingredients through a strainer.
- Peel bananas.
- Mash until smooth.
- Combine sugar and oil in a bowl, mix until combined.
- Add vegan buttermilk and almond extract to the bowl. Non-vegan option - use regular buttermilk or 2 eggs as a substitute.
- Add mashed bananas to the bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Add flour.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add chopped walnuts and mix.
- Pour batter into a greased tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350 degree F) for 35- 45 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow the bread to cool completely.
- Carefully un-mold the bread.
- Cut a slice and enjoy. I couldn't stop at one, seriously its that good.
- Chocolate chips,
- orange peels, or
- dried cranberries.