Energize your day with a Homemade Berrylicious Granola Parfait that is loaded with wholesome ingredients and fresh fruits. A perfect morning breakfast you’ll love!
Calling all granola parfait lovers! If you love parfaits, then this homemade berrylicious granola parfait is just for you. It perfectly combines freshly-baked homemade granola, creamy dairy-free yogurt, fresh berries, and mangoes into one delicious parfait. Sounds yummy, right?
Well, morning breakfasts don’t get much better than this! The most important meal of your day should begin with a healthy and hearty breakfast, and homemade berrylicious granola parfait falls right under this category.
As summer slowly and slowly advances these small cups of deliciousness will be the perfect recipe to create for your family. It’s a delicious blend of tastes, crunchy, and creamy texture will amaze everyone. Now isn’t that a great way to start your day – Healthy breakfasts, healthy mornings. 🙂
WHAT IS A PARFAIT?
“Parfait” in French means “perfect!” Parfaits are usually made with granola, yogurt, dry nuts, and a variety of fruits. Layering a parfait cup is the fun part. Make your breakfast parfait a little prettier and fancy by anything between granola and yogurt. You can fill the cups up with absolutely anything your heart desires.
Some tested and tried options are-
- toasted almonds
- toasted coconut flakes
- chocolate chips
- dried/candied fruits and many more. The list is endless!
WHAT IS THIS RECIPE MADE UP OF?
This homemade berrylicious granola parfait is the most straightforward recipe you can make for breakfast. Just assemble all the ingredients listed below. Chop/slice the fruits of your choice, and it’s time to get creative and colorful!
Instead of plain yogurt, I have added flavored yogurt to the base of the cup. Then, generously layer it with clusters of granola, lightly put some chopped fruits into the bowl creating the perfect fusion of tastes. Repeat and layer the cup to the top. Serve right away and dip into the silky, tasty berrylicious parfait.
For this recipe, I have used homemade gluten-free strawberry granola, but you can use store-bought as well. This recipe is naturally sweet but, feel free to add maple syrup or honey (for extra sweetness) to your parfaits.
This recipe has all my personal favorites in it and is-
- super easy-to-make
- comes together in less than 10 minutes
- is super filling
- and surprisingly satisfying breakfast!
You cannot go wrong with this breakfast that is loaded with goodness. A single bite of this delicious parfait will make your taste-buds dance with joy. All in all, it’s a recipe you must try and share with everyone in your house.
Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe. Got questions related to the recipe, send me an email and I would be happy to answer them. 🙂
Craving for more, try these other options!
- Mixed Berry Acai Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola
- Sunshine Tropical Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Thanks for reading.💕
Are we friend's yet? Let's connect on -
Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
Homemade Berrylicious Granola Parfait
- 2 cups Dairy-free Vanilla flavored yogurt
- 2 cups Homemade gluten-free Granola
- 1 cup Washed and Sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Chopped Mangoes
- 1 cup Washed Blueberries
- Assemble all the ingredients listed above. Chop/slice the fruits of your choice and it's time to get creative and colorful!
- Add flavored yogurt to the base of the cup. Then, generously layer it with clusters of granola, lightly put some chopped fruits into the cup creating the perfect fusion of tastes. Repeat and layer the cup to the top.
- Serve right away and dip into the silky, tasty parfait cups.