Top your morning breakfast bowl with this freshly baked, nutrient-dense, delicious Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola. A hearty breakfast that delivers a burst of flavor in every bite!
Have you ever been in a situation where the granola flavor that you and your family love-to-eat suddenly disappear from shelves? I faced this situation last week. I showed up at my regular grocery store to buy granola for the family, but it turned out that the organic granola that I usually buy was out of stock. Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola
Hmm… I went to look at the other selections of granola, and each one had unpronounced ingredients. So what’s next?
LET’S MAKE HOMEMADE GRANOLA!
I quickly rushed around the store to pick up the items I needed to make homemade granola.
WHAT IS THIS GRANOLA MADE UP OF?
The batch that I made today is made with the freshest and wholesome ingredients like –
- gluten-free oats,
- delectable pecans,
- freeze-dried strawberries,
- and some other ingredients.
WHY ADD FREEZE-DRIED STRAWBERRIES?
Freeze-dried fruits have more nutrients in them. Though they’re dried, they are still packed with antioxidant and deliver the same deliciousness of the fresh fruit. The best part about freeze-dried fruits is that they can be added directly to any recipe – from breakfast to dessert. Can’t find freeze-dried strawberries in your area? No worries, skip and continue with rest of the recipe.
HOMEMADE GRANOLA IS THE BEST!
One best thing about homemade granola is that you control what goes in there. No additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or unpronounced ingredients. You choose what kind of dry nuts, candied fruits, chocolate, or peanut butter goes in it. Everything is fresh and homemade from start to finish.
How to make Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola?
Toss all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Pour the heated maple-syrup mix and spread it on a baking tray. Maple syrup binds the oats mixture but if the granola feels dry, add a couple of tablespoons of water to bind the mixture. Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven.
My boys love to munch on big clusters of granola. For that, break the baked granola into significant clusters after it cools. Add the remaining strawberries and mix well to combine.
WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT THIS GRANOLA?
This Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola is my personal favorite and has become a staple in my pantry because it’s –
- vegan Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola
- loaded with healthy ingredients
- and easily customizable! Now, what more can I ask for in granola? It’s packed with a medley of delicious ingredients!
HOW TO EAT GRANOLA?
Granola makes an excellent munching snack. As I write this post, I have a bowl full of granola next to me. This crunchy granola is so addictive and dangerously delicious that it is impossible to stop at just a handful. 🙂
For my kids, I use this homemade granola and whip them up into delightful granola yogurt cups. Creamy yogurt and crunchy granola complement each other perfectly. Yogurt coats the cluster of granola and fruits into a delicious mixture of ﬂavors. So, what do you think happened next? Bowls were licked clean. My boys loved it!!
Do give it a try and if you happen to make this salad, please comment below and leave your feedback. Got questions related to the recipe, send me an email and I would be happy to answer them. 🙂
Craving for more, try these other options!
Thanks for reading.💕
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola
- 1 lb Gluten-free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Raw whole Pecans
- 1/2 cup Raw Whole Almonds
- 1/2 cup Raw crushed Almonds
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- 1.5 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- A pinch of Salt
SPRINKLE ON TOP AFTER BAKING
- 1.25 cup Freezer Dried Strawberries
- Preheat oven @325 degree F. Assemble all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix it well. As mentioned just add 1/4 cup of strawberries.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a pan (except vanilla essence).
- Heat until the mixture starts to bubble. Pour in vanilla essence and mix.
- Pour the syrup over the dry granola mix.
- Stir well to coat. The mixture should be moist and bind well. If needed add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Spread the mixture on a large baking tray and press it around evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown in color. Allow it to cool. Top with the rest 1.25 cups of strawberries and mix well to combine.
- Store it in an air-tight container. Stays good for 2 months at room temperature.