These made-from-scratch Chocolate Brownie Halloween Dirt Cups are a perfect treat for THE spooky night. Filled with Nutella frosting and topped with crushed Oreos, these dirt cups are truly irresistible and treat for eyes!
Halloween fever is in the air! Young kids and adults are busy choosing their scariest statement-making costumes. My kids plan to keep it simple this year. One plans to be ‘The Mummy’ (wrap paper all over the body), while the other one plans to be ‘Harry Potter with a wand’. Neat isn’t it? Chocolate Brownie Halloween Dirt Cups
This Halloween, my trick-or-treaters are in for a surprise! Can anyone guess?
This year, I plan to entertain my trick-or-treaters with Chocolate Brownie Halloween Dirt Cups. A double treat for everyone who stops by! That would be so much fun to see smiles on a kid’s face.
And that too a surprised smile….Priceless and Precious! Waiting for that moment. 🙂
Now onto the recipe!
These Chocolate Brownie Halloween Dirt Cups are super simple to put together. Brownie crumbs, Nutella frosting, crushed Oreos and some creepy crawlers are all you need.
I have prepared these cups from-scratch. Homemade brownies and frosting. But feel free to use store-bought brownies and chocolate frosting in case you want to speed things up. Don’t forget to add crushed Oreos on top for a ‘dirt-like’ feel.
These single-serving-sized Chocolate Brownie Halloween Dirt Cups are the perfect pick-me-up kind of a dessert. Busy trick-or-treaters can just pick a cup and enjoy it on their way out. But this recipe can be doubled and made into a large-sized cake too.
These chocolate dirt cups are my kids-approved dessert. They just devour these dirt cups. And why not? For once they are allowed to eat “sweet” dirt without me raising any eyebrows. 😉 😉
Halloween or not, these Chocolate Brownie Halloween Dirt Cups are a perfect addition to any potluck or dinner party. So cute and adorable that they will surely satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. Do give them a try and if you happen to make these cups then share your pics with me @facebook or tag me by using the hashtag #ruchiskitchen (one word) on social media. Would love to hear back from you and would love to see your spooky pictures!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below 👇
Chocolate Brownie Halloween Dirt Cups
FOR DIRT CUPS
- 1 13x9 inch Brownies
- 12-14 pieces of Oreo Cookies
- 10-12 pieces of Halloween sour bite crawlers
- 8-10 pieces of Edible bones and skulls
- 8 pairs of Candy eyes
- For the brownie recipe, please follow the link above in the ingredient section. This brownie recipe is made using eggs. Preheat oven at 350 degree F. Pour batter in the greased pan.
- Tap the pan to release trapped air.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. For me it was 22 minutes.
- Allow it to cool then cut the brownie in squares.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- And make crumbs.
- Likewise, add Oreo cookies to a bag and coarsely crush them using a rolling pin.
- For the frosting - In bowl of stand mixer, combine all the ingredients listed under 'Nutella buttercream frosting'. Whisk until completely combined. Scrape down the sides of bowl and mix again.
- Whip until stiff peaks forms and the frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Pour frosting into a large piping bag, snip off one corner and its time to fill the cups. Fill the base of each cup with brownie crumb.
- Pipe frosting into the glasses. Top with another brownie layer followed by frosting and repeat until the glasses are 3/4 filled.
- Cover the top with Oreo crumbs.
- Layered dirt cups.
- Repeat the process with the remaining glasses.
- Top with Halloween Candies and ....
- Enjoy these mouthwatering dirt cups.