This no-bake irresistibly delicious and crispy Halloween Chocolate Bark is fun and super easy to make! An awesome last minute treat that will surely please your Halloween Trick-or-Treaters!
Need a treat for Halloween then create this easy and delicious Halloween Chocolate Bark. This Halloween favorite comes together in a jiffy and uses just 1 basic ingredient and some spooky candies to create a no-bake treat for chocolate lovers.
Halloween night is a pretty cold and windy night. Every year on Halloween, I distribute my hot corn soup to all trick-or-treaters who visit us. But this year, we have a special surprise for the little ones.
Halloween Chocolate Bark- which is not-so-spooky and perfect for the little ones. And I am sure the little treaters will just love it!
The best part about this bark –
- it needs 10 minutes of your time
- requires no fancy molds or equipment’s
- is incredibly simple
- and is a kid-friendly recipe.
Isn’t that a great way to involve kids in the kitchen. So, let’s get going and make something exciting & fun today!
Now onto the recipe!
Making this candy bark is super easy. All you need is a bag of candy melts to prepare the base of the bark. Empty the packet in a microwaveable bowl and heat the chips in 30-second intervals, until the chocolate is completely melted.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Pour your melted chocolate onto the parchment paper. Spread it out, until smooth.
Time to add some edible not-so-spooky Halloween candy!
My kids have used candy corn, candy eyes, Halloween sour bite crawlers and edible bones and skulls. Spread them all out across the bark. Place the chocolate bark in the refrigerator to set.
When the bark has completely set, break it into large pieces. That’s it, you are done!
This make-ahead Halloween Chocolate Bark stores easily at room temperature and can be stored in an airtight container for a week. Do give this yummy treat a try and I bet you won’t regret making it.
If you happen to make this bark then share your pics with me @facebook or tag me by using the hashtag #ruchiskitchen (one word) on social media. Would love to hear back from you and would love to see your spooky pictures!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Halloween Chocolate Bark
- 1 12 oz (340 grams) Dark Chocolate Candy melts packet
- 1/4 cup Candy corn
- 1/4 cup Edible bones and skulls
- 15 pairs of Candy eyes
- 1/4 cup Halloween sour bite crawlers
- 5-6 pieces of Pumpkin candy
- Empty the packet of dark chocolate candy melts in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 40 seconds.
- Remove and stir.
- Repeat this process in 20-30 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted. Continue to stir throughout the process.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate onto the parchment paper.
- Use a buttercream knife spatula to spread the chocolate into an even layer, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Assemble your Halloween candy and let the fun begin.
- Spread candies all out across the bark. When done, place the chocolate bark into the refrigerator to set.
- Let the chocolate harden completely. Once the chocolate has set, use your hands or a sharp knife to break the bark into irregularly pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in a cool place.