This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #DeliciousSpeaksForItself #RaosHomemade
When it comes to busy weeknights, this BBQ Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is my go-to dinner recipe! This flavor-packed pasta is so easy to pull together and can be on your dinner table in less than 40 minutes.When it comes to feel-good comfort dinners, pasta often makes it to the list. The idea of fusing soft pasta with rich, delicious alfredo sauce can make anyone drool. So, how about a creamy chicken Fettuccine pasta for a change?
Something that is super easy to make and can be prepared with everyday ingredients. Something that requires minimal prep work and quick cooking time. And what could that be?
It’s my family-favorite – bbq chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Its velvety texture will inspire you to make this pasta time and time again.
We love the simple flavors and textures of this dish. In less than 40 minutes you can enjoy a flavorful and filling meal.
Today’s Recipe is made Possible by –
Rao’s Homemade. Make your weeknight dinner into a win-win situation with Rao’s Homemade Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
Rao’s has been the Leading Premium Pasta Sauce Brand since created in 1992 and is now available at your local Walmart for a fantastic price. This is my go-to pasta sauce because it’s –
- Made with all natural ingredients and contains no artificial flavors and non-GMO.
- Premium and slowly crafted.
- Have clean, simple label ingredients you can pronounce
- and is a good source of protein and calcium!
Their sauces are made with high-quality, wholesome ingredients like fresh Parmesan and Romano cheese, cream, garlic, and butter. Add it to any pasta, and it brings out the vibrant flavors, aroma, and textures of authentic Italian cooking.
What makes up this BBQ Chicken Fettucine Alfredo?
This straightforward and easy recipe combines al-dente fettuccine pasta with Rao’s Homemade Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce. Once you try this recipe, you will want to add this fettuccine alfredo pasta to your weeknight dinners rotation because it is so easy to put together.
Let’s start by marinating the chicken in a store-bought barbecue sauce and spices. Rotisserie chicken or frozen pre-cooked chicken strips works great too. Marinate chicken for 10 minutes or longer if you prefer.
Grill or pan-cooked the chicken until cooked through. Slice the chicken and wrap in a foil to keep warm.
Time to boil pasta. I have used regular fettuccine pasta for this recipe but feel free to use your favorite pasta or a gluten-free alternative.
Once cooked, toss in the Rao’s Homemade Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce, black pepper and fresh parsley. Toss until well coated. Top with grilled bbq chicken and serve hot. This buttery, creamy, garlic pasta dish is delicious!
Want to leave the chicken out? No worries go ahead. The clean and bold flavors of Rao’s sauce is spot on!
This bbq chicken fettuccine alfredo is-
- and loaded with Alfredo goodness!
You wouldn’t believe how creamy and delicious this fettuccine Alfredo is until you taste it!
CAN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO BE FROZEN?
This recipe tastes great when eaten fresh and right away. However, if you like to store the leftovers, store it in your fridge. It stays good for 3-4 days.
When ready to eat – sprinkle 2-4 drops of milk on the cold pasta and warm it in a microwave. Reheat the pasta on the lowest setting or it will become an oily mess.
I wouldn’t freeze fettuccine alfredo.
Reason – when the cold alfredo pasta is thawed and reheated, the sauce separates turning the pasta into an oily mess. It looks unappetizing and dull.
Rule of thumb is to enjoy it fresh and warm.
So if pasta makes a regular appearance at your dinner table then do give this satisfying and filing bbq chicken fettuccine alfredo a try. You can’t go wrong with this one. My family loves it, and I hope it becomes your family – favorite too.
If you happen to try this recipe, then share your comments below with me. Would love to hear from you!
For more inspiration and recipe ideas visit think link here.
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
BBQ Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 pound Fettuccine pasta (or Spaghetti)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 LB Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Barbecue sauce (Store-bought )
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Marinate chicken breast in spices and barbecue sauce. Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, cook marinated chicken for 6-8 minutes on a hot griddle until cooked through. Keep turning occasionally.
- Slice chicken into thin strips and cover it in a foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook Fettuccine pasta as directed on package. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add olive oil and add salt.
- Cook pasta until al dente, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the pasta water. Return pasta back to the pan and pour in olive oil. Coat it well.
- Time to add Rao's Homemade Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Generously pour alfredo sauce over boiled pasta. Toss until pasta is well coated.
- Return the pan to the heat. Heat pasta on a low flame for 2-4 minutes or until warmed through. Keep stirring. Sprinkle crushed black pepper and stir to combine. Take it off the heat. Cover and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Add freshly chopped parsley leaves.
- Mix it well.
- Serve hot topped with barbecued chicken and garnished with fresh parsley leaves.
- asparagus and
- green beans