Savory Pizza Muffins
Soft, light and delicious Savory Pizza Muffins loaded with cheese, veggies and pizza seasonings is ‘THE’ perfect grab-and-go breakfast that tastes ah-mazing!
School mornings are super busy, and I am always on the lookout for simple, on-the-go breakfast recipes. Breakfast recipes that can be eaten at the table or on the way to school. And Savory Pizza muffins perfectly fits the bill. They are packed with flavor and comes together in less than 30 minutes!
THESE MUFFINS ARE NOT LIMITED TO BREAKFAST!
In fact, they can be paired with pretty much everything from salads to soups. The best part-
- No yeast
- no fermentation
- and no rising time.
Simple, yummy muffins ready under 45 minutes – from start to finish! It’s that easy. Make these Savory Pizza muffins for breakfast and watch them disappear!
WHAT MAKES UP THIS RECIPE?
Today’s recipe is made possible by Stella® cheeses. Stella® cheeses have a rich dairy heritage and have been making cheese since 1923. Their cheeses are flavorful and have the same delicious flavor.
Stella® cheeses offer a variety of cheeses for your everyday cooking and with Stella® cheeses you can transform any traditional dish into a gourmet experience. Savory Pizza Muffins
NOW ONTO THE RECIPE!
These one-bowl savory pizza muffins are my go-to breakfast recipe. You will love everything about them, they are –
- super easy to make
- can be easily customized – change the veggies to suit your liking
- comforting, yet filling
- kid-friendly Savory Pizza Muffins
- make-ahead breakfast and
- freezer friendly too!
They make a perfect addition to any meal. Savory Pizza Muffins
We start off by mixing dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the wet ingredients, Stella® cheeses and veggies of your choice. Combine everything until it forms a soft dough.
WORD OF ADVICE!
- Whatever veggies you choose to add to these muffins, make sure they are dry and have no moisture in it. Extra moisture in veggies will make the dough difficult to bind.
- I have added a small amount of sugar to these muffins. Sugar helps to balance the flavor and make them brown during baking.
- Add buttermilk slowly. Once the dough starts to look like a crumble, add veggies to it. Add buttermilk as needed and knead until it forms a dough.
- Divide the dough into eight equal sized balls. Top with extra cheese (optional) and bake as directed.
- For a brown top – broil these muffins for 2-3 minutes. Depending on the oven, it may take longer.
GOES WELL WITH ANY MEAL!
Loaded with Stella® cheeses, these muffins are a great accompaniment to any soup or meal. Enjoy them warm right out of the oven, or you can freeze them for future use. They freeze beautifully. And this recipe can easily be doubled to feed a large group.
So, pick up your favorite Stella cheese from your nearby grocery store and elevate your plate with Stella®cheeses.
If you happen to make, these muffins then share your pics with me @facebook or tag me by using the hashtag #ruchiskitchen (one word) on social media. Would love to hear back from you and would like to see your yummy pictures!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON: