Light and tender Eggless Orange Cupcakes topped with silky and smooth whipped cream topping. Made-from-scratch, soft, moist and oh so delicious!!
Surprise your mom this year by baking some yum and delicious cupcakes. And what could be better than a homemade cupcake recipe and that too – eggless! Nothing complicated, just a simple straightforward recipe. Eggless Orange Cupcakes
You will love these cupcakes because
- it’s super easy to make
- uses handful of ingredients
- is soft and fluffy
- and not to forget it’s deliciously moist.
I have to admit more than cakes I love to bake cupcakes and today’s recipe is inspired from my eggless vanilla cake recipe.
A very versatile and adaptive recipe. You can adjust the ingredients by substituting oranges with blueberries, strawberries to give it a total different flavor. Have a lemon sitting the fridge, how about adding fresh lemon zest to this recipe.
Now on to the recipe!
I have used cake flour to prepare these cupcakes. Other option would be – use 1 1/4 (one and one fourth cup ) cup of all purpose flour mixed with 1/4 cup of cornstarch. Whisk to sift the mixture together. Proceed as instructed.
Store bought heavy cream is used in the making of these cupcakes but feel free to substitute cream with 1 cup of half and half.
Follow a step by step tutorial below and bake these yummy cupcakes. Bake @350 degree F for 18 – 20 minutes. Allow to cool down completely before frosting.
Follow this link for a homemade whipped cream topping.
These cupcakes can be baked for any occasion whether be a picnic, play-date, or a birthday party. It’s a crowd pleaser recipe.
Just remember to get your hands on these yummy cupcakes before they disappear!
Also try other eggless cakes – Eggless Butterscotch cupcakes, Eggless 7 minute chocolate microwavable cake , Eggless Red Velvet cupcakes, Eggless Box mix cake, Eggless Pineapple pastry , Eggless Cake recipe, Eggless Vanilla cupcakes, Eggless crumble cookie cake.
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
Eggless Orange Cupcakes
- 1.5 cups (190 gms) Cake flour (see substitute above)
- 3/4 teaspoon (4 gms) Baking powder
- A pinch of Salt
- Assemble all the ingredients.
- Freshly grated orange rinds.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Vanilla essence, orange extract and milk
- And Cream. Preheat the oven at 350 degree F .
- In a bowl sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
- Using a spatula grind all lumpy stuff through the sieve.
- Cream softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Pour in extract.
- Mix in sifted flour along with cream and milk.
- Finally add orange zest and fold it well into the batter.
- Cake batter is ready. Using a spatula scrape down the walls of the bowl and give it a final mix.
- Get your favorite cupcakes liners and..
- Line the cupcake pan.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 with batter.
- Place the tray in a preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Depending on the oven cooking time may vary.
- Let's check our cupcake for doneness by doing a toothpick test. Insert a toothpick into the center of a cupcake.
- If it comes out clean, cupcakes are ready. Pecks of orange peel clearly seen in the cupcakes.
- Inside of the cupcake, moist and fluffy.
- For the topping, I have followed my homemade whipped cream topping. Divided the topping in half, add orange food color to one half and pipe using WILTON STAR TIP.
- This Mother's day bake these delicious eggless orange cupcakes and surprise your Mom.