Light and tender Eggless Orange Cupcakes topped with silky and smooth whipped cream topping.
Made-from-scratch, soft, moist and oh so delicious!!
Surprise your mom this year by baking some yum and delicious cupcakes. And what could be better than a homemade cupcake recipe and that too – eggless! Nothing complicated, just a simple straightforward recipe. Eggless Orange Cupcakes
You will love these cupcakes because
- it’s super easy to make
- uses handful of ingredients
- is soft and fluffy
- and not to forget it’s deliciously moist.
I have to admit more than cakes I love to bake cupcakes and today’s recipe is inspired from my eggless vanilla cake recipe.
A very versatile and adaptive recipe. You can adjust the ingredients by substituting oranges with blueberries, strawberries to give it a total different flavor. Have a lemon sitting the fridge, how about adding fresh lemon zest to this recipe.
Follow a step by step tutorial below and bake these yummy cupcakes. Bake @350 degree F for 18 – 20 minutes. Allow to cool down completely before frosting.
Follow this link for a homemade whipped cream topping.
These cupcakes can be baked for any occasion whether be a picnic, play-date, or a birthday party. It’s a crowd pleaser recipe.
Just remember to get your hands on these yummy cupcakes before they disappear!
Also try other eggless cakes – Eggless Butterscotch cupcakes, Eggless 7 minute chocolate microwavable cake , Eggless Red Velvet cupcakes, Eggless Box mix cake, Eggless Pineapple pastry , Eggless Cake recipe, Eggless Vanilla cupcakes, Eggless crumble cookie cake.
Eggless Orange Cupcakes
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Soften Unsalted Butter
- ½ teaspoon Orange extract
- 1 tablespoon Fresh orange zest
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree F .
- In a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornglour, and salt.
- Using a spatula grind all lumpy stuff through the sieve.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Pour in the extract and orange juice.
- Mix in sifted flour along with cream and vinegar.
- Finally add orange zest and fold it well into the batter.
- Cake batter is ready. Using a spatula scrape down the walls of the bowl and give it a final mix.
- Line the cupcake pan.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 with batter.
- Place the tray in a preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Depending on the oven cooking time may vary.
- Let’s check our cupcake for doneness by doing a toothpick test. Insert a toothpick into the center of a cupcake.
- If it comes out clean, cupcakes are ready. Pecks of orange peel clearly seen in the cupcakes.
- Inside of the cupcake, moist and fluffy.
- For the topping, I have followed my homemade whipped cream topping. Divided the topping in half, add orange food color to one half and pipe using WILTON STAR TIP.
- This Mother’s day bake these delicious eggless orange cupcakes and surprise your Mom.