Breakfast made easy with air-fryer baked Vegan bread rolls. They are the perfect grab-n- go rolls that are healthy, filling and made with simple ingredients. A yummy breakfast that you will love!
Weekday morning craziness is entirely normal in every household. Everyone is on the go and requires a healthy, filling breakfast to start their day right. So, when life is this busy, portable breakfasts are a lifesaver! Today’s recipe, Vegan bread rolls will ultimately fit into your busy schedule and will save you some precious time in the morning.
These bread rolls are a staple in my house. Fried or not, we relish them anyhow. It’s the perfect on-the-go recipe. Simply, grab the rolls on your way out to work or kids can eat them on their way to school. It’s that simple! My kid’s love the convenience of these breakfast rolls.
What I love about these airfryer cooked bread rolls is that they are –
- freezes well for anytime
- and is a filling breakfast that gives you the much-needed energy. A perfect kid-friendly recipe that adults can eat too! Put it on your meal plan each week and enjoy!
What’s so good about these Vegan Bread Rolls?
Make-ahead breakfast tends to make life much more comfortable. Simply, prepare the filling, shape the rolls and store in the fridge. Next morning, while you are getting ready, toss them in your air-fryer or heated pan, and 15 minutes later crispy rolls are prepared to be devoured.
There are so many ways to cook these rolls. You can either fry them (the original method), pan-cook or bake in an air-fryer. Yes, you heard me right – these bread rolls are air-fryer cooked. Crunchy, crispy, oil-free rolls that can be enjoyed guilt-free!
Because air fryers use hot-air circulation to heat/cook food. If I have to describe it in one phrase – Airfryer healthily fry food without sacrificing on taste and texture. It is an excellent way to cut down on fat and calories that frying in oil can add.
Try making these rolls in an air fryer and you will love the results.
Other ways to cook these rolls!
- You can cook these rolls in an OTG oven or regular oven @ 350 degrees F until crispy and evenly brown.
- Or fry in hot oil until golden brown. Remove and drain on a paper towel and serve hot.
These air-fryer cooked bread rolls keep you fueled up throughout your day of school, work
I encourage you to give this recipe a try and share your feedback! If you have questions related to this recipe, send me an email and I would be happy to answer them. We’d love to hear from you. 🙂
Craving for more, try these other options!
Thanks for reading.💕
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below.
- 6 slices of Vegan sourdough bread
- 2 medium Potato (boiled and peeled)
- 1 small Onions (diced)
- 1 cup Green Peas (boiled)
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika ( or Red chili powder)
- 3/4 teaspoon Cumin powder ( or Cumin seeds, crushed)
- 1 tablespoon Chopped cilantro leaves
- - - Season to taste
- - - Oil to cook the stuffing
MAKING POTATO PEA FILLING
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute until translucent. Add boiled peas and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in all the spices one by one. Add boiled potatoes and chopped cilantro leaves.
- Mix until well blended.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Let's begin stuffing the bread. Take water in a bowl. Partially dip bread in water. The main idea is to make bread flexible enough to roll.
- Remove and squeeze hard to drain all the excess water. Bread should not feels sticky in between your hands if it does press more to drain all the water.
- Place the cooled down potato mixture in the center.
- Begin by rolling in the edges...
- Pinch both the edges together...
- Bring in the other two edges.
- Start rolling it in between your palms.
- Keep rolling till it forms a cylindrical shape...
- And is sealed from all the sides.
- Bread rolls are ready.
- I prefer to air-fry them. Arrange rolls in your airfryer.
- Cook @350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- If you prefer a deeper color, cook for another 3 minutes. Remove and serve hot
- Heat oil in a kadhai/pan and start adding bread rolls to the hot pan.
- Cook on medium flame and keep applying oil as and when needed.
- Cook until evenly brown from all the sides, turning occasionally.
- Remove and serve hot with hot sauce or green chutney of your choice.
- scrambled eggs
- tofu/paneer stirfry
- yellow lentils (moong dal) sauteed with onions and spices
- mixed veg saute.