A very flavorful and creamy dip served with tandoori delicacies. No tandoori dish, tikkas or kebabs are complete without this chutney on the side. Use it as a accompaniment or eat it as is, it’s so tempting. The base is the same – mint coriander chutney, only thick curd is added which gives this dish a creamy and silky texture.
Tandoori Curd- Mint Chutney has a sauce like consistency and should be made with thick hung curd. Besides the recipe given below, another way to prepare this chutney is -take 1 cup of thick hung curd- add 2 teaspoon of prepared mint- coriander chutney, adjust your seasonings and there you have it – your tandoori mint coriander chutney ready in less than 5 minutes. If you prefer your chutney to be spicy adjust accordingly.
Are we friend's yet? For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
Tandoori Curd- Mint Chutney
- 1 cup Fresh Mint leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Chopped Onions
- 3/4 -1 cup Hung Curd (thick Market curd/yogurt)
- 1 no. Green chili
- 1 small Clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Amchur Powder (Mango Powder)
- Salt to taste
- Assemble all the ingredients. Grind them in a mixer to a smooth paste. Adjust your seasonings.
- Tandoori chutney is ready to be served as a dip.