This post is in continuation to my last one which was about Mexican Veggie bowls recipe. That was a Mexican preparation,today how about some Chinese style paneer bowls. Nothing fancy – just a mini version of chilly paneer, if you prefer you can substitute paneer with Tofu. Spicy Paneer filled mini bowls where crumbled paneer is mixed with spring onions, cubed bell pepper and soy sauce to form a spicy mini bowl filling. Don’t use any salt in the recipe because soy sauce and chili garlic sauce will do the need full.
These little one- bite munchies are quite a helper while planning a party. PROS- quick and easy to make under 30 minutes!! CONS – have to prepare them at the last minute.. but no complains. There are endless possible food combinations when it comes to fill these little goodies – keema tossed with onion and cheese, spinach combined with onion and mixed with cheese, sprouts filled bowl and much more.
Adorable bowls whether prepared with Phyllo/Fillo or homemade baked bread they are an all time hit. Especially during game time people enjoy such quick snacks as they are light and don’t fill you up. If you find Phyllo/Fillo dough in your grocery section – you can easily make phyllo cups out of it. Just like the bread bowls, take a muffin pan, lay the phyllo/Fillo dough sheet on the counter, cut them in squares almost the size of muffin pan and bake them as per the package instructions. Enjoy these mini munchers and will return soon with another lip smacking recipe of Phyllo/Fillo bowls.
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Spicy Paneer filled mini bowls
- 1 box of Phyllo/Fillo mini shells (or 12 slices of bread)
- 1 cup Crumbled Paneer or Tofu
- 1 tablespoon Chopped onions and green onions
- 2 teaspoon Chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoon Chili Garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Bell pepper (any color)
- 2-3 tablespoon Shredded cheese
MAKING BREAD BOWLS
- Take a bread slice and using a cutter or katoori, cut a circle out of it. Using a rolling pin flatten out the bread circle. Take a muffin pan and press the bread circle firmly inside it.
- Bake it at 350 degree F for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Let's prep up all our ingredients.
- Combine everything in a bowl with 1/2 tablespoon of cheese and mix it well.
- Start filling up the bowls. Generously top the up with cheese and bake them at 350 degree F for 5-7 minutes.
- Perfectly toasted bread bowls...
- Start filling up the bowls. Generously top them up with cheese and bake them at 350 degree F for 5-7 minutes.
- Baked Phyllo/Fillo Spicy Paneer bowls are ready.