Get a double dose of deliciousness with these Chocolate Pecan Brownies! These brownies are super easy to make and tastes fantastic. Hard to believe it’s vegan and sugar-free!
Calling all Chocolate lovers! Imagine curled up in a warm, cozy blanket, drinking hot chocolate and munching on a velvety chocolate brownie. Sound like heaven! Right? Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies
It sure does!
Brownies are the epitome of deliciousness. Nothing beats a hot chocolate brownie topped with a scoop of ice cream.
It’s ooey-gooey delicious and just yum!
Almost everyone can relate to their favorite brownie experience.
Biting into a delicious double chocolate pecan brownies and thoroughly cherishing the soft and luscious texture that instantly ﬁlls your mouth with an explosion of ﬂavors. The silky, gooey chocolate coats your mouth with a fantastic taste and elegantly satisfies your chocolate cravings!
You get what I mean, right?
In one phrase – it’s decadent and sinfully amazing!!
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES!
If you’re craving for an irresistible dessert, then try this super easy brownie. It’s a perfect medley of flavors. It’s loaded with the goodness of –
- Moist yet fudgy brownies
- crunchy pecans and
- ultra gooey chocolate chips.
Let’s start with a base layer. To bake these brownies, you only need a few essential ingredients that are readily available in your pantry and fridge.
Simply, combine everything in a bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix until you get a smooth batter. Fold in your favorite dry nuts + chocolate chips and pour into a greased baking tray.
Bake as directed. It only takes 35 minutes to bake these double chocolate pecan brownies. You can put them in right before your kids come home and surprise them with a steaming hot platter of brownies.
An important note: Line your baking pan with a parchment paper, grease it well. It will make your life much more comfortable. Make sure the parchment paper overhangs on the edges.
The overhangs serve as a makeshift handle to easily lift the brownie out of the pan.
DO NOT OVERBAKE A BROWNIE!
We all know what overbaked brownies look like – dry and crumbly. To avoid this, insert a toothpick into the brownie when it’s done. The toothpick should come out with a few moist crumbs attached.
Moist crumbs, not gooey stuff. Gooey means it’s undercooked and needs more time in the oven.
Everyone will crave for these brownies because they are –
- and super indulgent!
A tasty double chocolate brownie that can be enjoyed any time of the day!
Didn’t your mouth just start watering at the thought of these warm sizzling brownies? At least mine did. 🙂
So what’s the wait. Let’s get cooking!
Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies
- 1 tablespoon Unflavored Oil
- ⅓ cup Unsalted vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract OR Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Yogurt plant based thick consistency yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/2 cup Vegan Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray an 8×8-inch baking pan with cooking spray, then line it with parchment paper. Allow the parchment paper to overhang on each side, as it makes it easy to lift our baked brownies. Set aside.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside. Tip – Do not sift the dry ingredients. Sifting incorporates air, and we are not looking for that.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until everything is well blended. Spoon the dry-sifted ingredients into this mix. Fold in gently.Tip – Do not whisk the batter. Instead of whisking, fold it gently.
- Fold and mix until it forms a smooth and lump-free batter.
- Fold in the Vegan Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Finally, add pecan and fold again.
- Pour batter into the pan. Sprinkle some chocolate chips and pecan on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22- 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs attached to it. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Cut into squares.
- And serve hot with your favorite vegan ice cream topped with a cherry.