Mangoes are in abundance and time to prepare rich and creamy mouth – watering Mango kulfi recipe. Kulfi is always on the chart in my house, my kids can’t keep their hands off it. If allowed they can devour the whole batch of kulfi in one go 😉 . After the cooking part was over, kids took over my kitchen and added mango pulp and poured kulfi in molds. Waiting was the most difficult part as all I heard was their impatient voice,”Mom is it done, can we have it now.” Finally their kulfi craving was satisfied and they enjoyed every moment of it.
This recipe is extremely easy-to-follow. If you choose not to add mango pulp to the kulfi you can skip that part and once milk has cooled down pour it in molds, freeze and enjoy. Kulfi prepared with milk powder prepares the most creamiest and silkiest frozen dessert that’s a perfect sweet-tooth satisfier. So guys buckle up — FULL FLAVOR AHEAD!!
- I have added chopped pistachios to the kulfi but almonds and cashews will be a great addition too.
- Add mango essence or rose water and you will love the flavor.
- Once poured in molds wrap it in aluminium foil or a plastic wrap to avoid icy crystals on kulfi.
Total time does not include the time required to freeze the recipe. Enjoy this scrumptious and delicious Mango Kulfi and your taste buds will thank you for this. You will be totally blown away with its delicious flavor.
Are we friend's yet? Let's connect on -
Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
- 2 cups Full cream milk
- 2-1/4 cup Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Fresh Mango Pulp
- 1 teaspoon Eliachi Powder (Cardamon Powder)
- 2 tablespoon Chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup Chopped Mango pieces (optional)
- Assemble all the ingredients.
- Transfer nuts in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin...
- Crush them coarsely.
- Set them aside.
- Peel a mango...
- Chop in small pieces..
- Add some water and puree the mango.
- In a pan or kadhai add milk, milk powder, sugar and nuts.
- Whisk it well and make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Bring it to a boil and maintain the heat on a low flame. Keep stirring at regular intervals and make sure milk doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. Boil for 15 - 20 minutes, take it off the flame and allow it to cool down completely. Pour it into molds and freeze till firm and frozen.
- Malai Kulfi is ready.
- For Mango Kulfi - After the milk mixture has cooled down, add mango puree and mix it well.
- If you prefer add mango chunks to the kulfi mix.
- Pour it in kulfi molds..
- And freeze till firm.
- Enjoy it cold.