Delicious and nutritious Tropical Smoothie Recipe that can be ready in minutes. So refreshing and super tasty! A perfect way to beat the summer heat.
Nothing beats a chilled glass of fruit smoothie on a hot summer day. If you love strawberries and mangoes then try out this delicious and nutritious tropical smoothie that comes together in a jiffy. A perfect smoothie that’s healthy and can be enjoyed guilt free. Tropical Smoothie Recipe
You will love this smoothie because –
- Prepared with just 5 ingredients,
- tastes yummy
- is so refreshing
- and a perfect treat for your taste buds!
Now on to the recipe!
It’s pretty straightforward recipe. Fresh strawberries combined with frozen mangoes, pineapple chunks, juice and flavored yogurt creates a satisfying and filling fruit smoothie. Simply toss all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and sip away. It’s that simple.
I love mangoes therefore, I choose mango juice and strawberry flavored yogurt for my smoothie. But feel free to improvise and pour juice of your choice, add flavored yogurt and enjoy!! Frozen mangoes can be substituted with fresh sweet mangoes.
Boost your energy level with this healthy tropical smoothie and feel free to experiment with colors. Throw in some blueberries for a purple color, more mangoes for a yellowish tint or more strawberries for a rich red base color. Oh what fun is summer, so many colors and fruits to play around with.
If you happen to make this drink, then either drop me a line below or share your yum pictures with me on Facebook. Would love to see your creation!
Cheers and have fun!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup Fresh Stawberries
- 1 cup Frozen or Fresh Mango pieces
- 1/2 cup Canned Pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Flavored yogurt
- 2 cups Mango Juice
- 1 tablespoon Honey (optional)
- Wash and trim strawberries.
- If using canned pineapple, drain its juice and wash under cold water.
- In a blender combine strawberries, pineapple chunks and frozen mango chunks.
- Pour in Orange juice...
- Add flavored yogurt...
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice if using fresh fruits.
- Pour yourself a tall glass and enjoy while chilled.