Mint chutney raita- When the name raita comes to our mind the vision we have is of either boondi raita or cucumber raita. But have you ever tried a raita prepared with mint chutney? Well that was my expression when I heard my aunt talk about this recipe. She had a leftover mint coriander chutney and added that to the curd and created a lip smacking raita in minutes.
So the next time you have mint chutney on hand do give it a try and believe me it will be gone in minutes. Serve it chilled.
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Mint chutney raita
- 2 cups Beaten Curd/yogurt/dahi
- 2 tablespoon Mint Coriander chutney
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Assemble all the ingredients. Mint chutney, beaten curd, salt and red chili powder.
- Add one spoon at a time and mix it well, adjust your seasoning and the raita is ready.
- Enjoy this raita anytime of the day!! A great accompaniment to a spicy meal.