This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. P.F. Chang’s and P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® are registered trademarks owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. and are used with permission. #AuthenticMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
These quick and easy Grilled Mongolian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are packed with tons of flavor, so light yet so filling. A delicious, gluten-free meal for those busy weeknights!
These lettuce wraps are light, fresh and have so much flavor that you won’t even realize you’re eating a low-carb and low-calorie dinner tonight.
Today’s recipe – Grilled Mongolian Chicken Lettuce Wraps is made possible by P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces – Mongolian flavor. The flavors of P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Mongolian sauce will completely rock your recipe. This BBQ style sauce with a blend of soy sauce, white wine and garlic is truly addictive and yum!!
I love these wraps not because they are ultra flavorful, but because –
- they make a fuss-free, kid-friendly dinner
- they are loaded with veggies and protein
- they come together in about half an hour
- and make a quick weeknight meal too!
Amazing isn’t it? That’s the beauty of P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces – “Asian Cuisine made easy.”
Now onto the recipe!
For this recipe, grilled chicken and sauteed veggies smothered in an incredible P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces are served over a bed of fresh lettuce leaves. You will love P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces on just about everything from fresh veggies to any kind of meat.
Start the recipe by grilling chicken breasts. Grilled chicken adds a robust-flavor to these lettuce wraps. Meanwhile, cook all the veggies until al-dente (vegetables should be crisp-tender). Feel free to add whatever veggies your heart desires – get creative and add more color and texture to these wraps.
Once the chicken is cooked, remove from heat and cut the chicken into small cubes. Toss chicken cubes in the sauce, combine it with veggies and mix well. Heap the filling onto crunchy lettuce leaves and enjoy! You and your family will just love the texture and flavor of these wraps!
This is a delicious make-ahead recipe!
- Saute veggies and chicken separately. Store them separately in the refrigerator. When ready to eat, stir in P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces and mix. Assemble right before serving so that the lettuce leaves don’t wilt.
- Any leftover filling makes a great lunch next day. Reheat the filling and serve it with brown/white rice for a healthy next day meal.
Choice of lettuce!
I have used Romaine lettuce for my recipe. It’s long, bittersweet and sturdy leaves adds a robust crunch to these wraps. Also, romaine leaves can be rolled up like a taco for a mess-free eating. 🙂
Another popular option would be – butter-head bibb lettuce and iceberg lettuce.
This delicious and versatile P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces can be purchased at your local Walmart store. This product is NEW to stores, and is available in these existing flavors: Teriyaki, Kung Pao, Sesame + Soy or Mongolian.
So if you are headed to your nearby Walmart store then look for P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces in their “Asian foods section”.
I hope you give this crunchy and flavorful lettuce wraps a try and if you happen to make these wraps then share your pics with me @facebook or tag me by using the hashtag #ruchiskitchen (one word) on social media. Would love to hear back from you and would love to see your yummy pictures!
P.F. Chang’s and P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® are registered trademarks owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. and are used with permission.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
Are we friend's yet? For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For new updates and recipes, follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below 👇
Grilled Mongolian Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 1 lb or 454 grams Chicken Breasts
- 1 large Onion, cubed
- 1 medium Red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup Carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup Green beans cut into 1.5-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1/2 cup P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Mongolian sauce (divided 1/4 cup + 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed red chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon Olive oil
- P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Mongolian sauce.
- Wash and cut veggies.
- Wash chicken thoroughly under cold water.
- Heat and grease a griddle.
- Grill chicken on the hot griddle.
- Until fully cooked and browned. This will take 20 minutes on medium heat. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Cut chicken in cubes.
- Return chicken to a skillet. And pour in 1/4 cup of P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Mongolian sauce.
- Mix until combined.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook for a minute. I have added green beans for extra crunch but fee l free to add veggies of your choice.
- Add carrots and cook for a minute.
- Stir in onions....
- Add bell peppers and cook until the veggies are al-dente (vegetables should be crisp tender).
- Pour in the remaining 1/4 cup of P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Mongolian sauce and mix it well.
- Mix together chicken and veggies. Add salt, red pepper and mix it well.
- Grilled Mongolian Chicken is ready.
- Enjoy it over a bed of brown rice or white rice.
- Or spoon the chicken filling into the center of romaine lettuce leaves
- And serve immediately before the leaves start to wilt.