A healthy and Creamy Avocado Ranch Dip is fairly simple to make and is a great appetizer for parties or game day. Bring in your tortilla chips or fresh cut veggies and see it disappear!
Make your dinner party planning a little easier by adding this creamy avocado ranch dip to the menu. Avocado dip is one of my favorite choices of appetizers and with this dip on the menu, your party is a guaranteed hit, trust me. This dip will surely impress your guests and will have them coming back for more! Why?
Because this dip has everything, it is –
- Has an amazing taste and texture
- And is simply out of this world delicious and can be enjoyed guilt-free!!
How could anyone not want to dive in? People would love to nibble on this, without having to worry about their calorie/fat intake.
Now, onto the recipe!
A straightforward recipe that requires no cooking at all and can be put together in just 10 minutes. For my dips, I love the sour cream and yogurt combo. Sour cream and yogurt when teamed up with spices create the most yummiest and creamiest ranch dip.
Add in your favorite veggies, mashed avocados and stir up a delicious delight. Why avocados? Because avocado is a super food and a great source of -vitamins, minerals, fiber and healthy fats. When mixed together with sour cream and yogurt, it creates a nutrition-packed dip – now that tastes delicious!
There are no set rules for this recipe – play around with some of the ingredients for extra crunch and flavor. Like substituting mayo with sour cream or adding leafy greens to this dip, or adding chopped onions are some of the great additions. Improvise to taste as the possibilities are endless.
Now the question is, what to serve this dip with? Just about anything – fresh veggies like celery sticks, carrots, broccoli florets, pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips – all of them are great accompaniments.
I hope you make and enjoy this Creamy Avocado ranch Dip as much as I do. And if you happen to make it drop me a comment below or share a yum picture with me @facebook. Would love to see your creation. ?
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
Creamy Avocado Ranch Dip
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Thick Yogurt (Greek Yogurt)
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1.5 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Coarsely crushed black peppercorns
- 4 ripened Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 small Tomatoes, pulp removed and chopped
- 1/4 cup Diced spring onions
- 1 small Green chili or Serrano pepper
- 3 tablespoon Freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 small Red bell pepper, diced (if big in size- use half)
- 1 bag of Tortilla chips for serving
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half. Remove the pulp and dice it small.
- Dice all the veggies.
- Combine the top 7 ingredients in a bowl and whisk into a super creamy mixture. . Our Ranch is ready.
- In a large bowl, mash avocados until creamy.
- Feel free to leave a few chunks in there.
- Add everything to the above prepared ranch dressing and….
- All of the ingredients are gently mixed together in a bowl.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Bring a bag of tortilla chips and see it disappear.