Pineapple Mango Pina Colada
Making Piña Colada at home is a breeze. You only need a little time and a handful of fresh ingredients to prepare this thirst-quenching summer drink. A delicious non-alcoholic tropical drink that tastes great at any party or get-together. Don't forget to make a big batch because it tends to disappear quickly.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 SERVINGS
- 3 cups Pineapple (peeled, cored, and cut into chunks)
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice (freshly squeezed and naturally sweetened)
- 1 cup Mango puree (fresh mango peeled, pitted, and pureed)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 3 cups Ice
Add pineapple chunks, mango puree, coconut milk, pineapple juice, coconut sugar, and ice to a high-speed blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Do the taste test and adjust sugar if needed. The amount of sugar can be adjusted depending on the sweetness of the pineapple.
Pour into serving glasses, garnish with a fresh pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry and serve.
Like to make it with Alcohol!
Taste equally good with frozen pineapple!
- No worries, add 2 oz. of rum to the blender and blend.
Other Variations of Piña Colada!
- This drink can be prepared with frozen pineapples too. You can either use store-bought frozen pineapples or make some at home.
- To make at home: peel and core the pineapple. Cut into desired chunks. Transfer it to a plastic bag and freeze until solid.
- Berrylicious Piña Colada – sub pineapple and mango for fresh berries you have on hand.
- Banana Mango flavor– Swab pineapple with two ripe bananas
- Coconut-ty Piña Colada – Exchange pineapple and mango for coconut cream, pineapple juice, and coconut rum.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 260mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 76mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.7mg