Spicy Paneer filled mini bowls
Deliciously baked veggie bowls filled with Spicy Paneer filling
Servings 12 BOWLS
- 1 box of Phyllo/Fillo mini shells (or 12 slices of bread)
- 1 cup Crumbled Paneer or Tofu
- 1 tablespoon Chopped onions and green onions
- 2 teaspoon Chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoon Chili Garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Bell pepper (any color)
- 2-3 tablespoon Shredded cheese
MAKING BREAD BOWLS
Take a bread slice and using a cutter or katoori, cut a circle out of it. Using a rolling pin flatten out the bread circle. Take a muffin pan and press the bread circle firmly inside it.
Bake it at 350 degree F for 10 minutes or until light brown.
Let's prep up all our ingredients.
Combine everything in a bowl with 1/2 tablespoon of cheese and mix it well.
Start filling up the bowls. Generously top the up with cheese and bake them at 350 degree F for 5-7 minutes.
Perfectly toasted bread bowls...