Spicy Paneer Sandwich
This spicy and flavorful sandwich is stuffed with homemade paneer and spicy sauce. Great for lunch and will satisfy your hunger.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 3 SANDWICHES
- 6 slices of Sandwich bread or wheat bread
- 2 cups Crumbled Paneer or Tofu
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 3 tablespoon Chopped Green Onions
- 1 small Chopped green chili (optional)
- 2 tablespoon Finely chopped Green capsicum (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoon Chili Garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed black pepercorns
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspon Oil - to grill sandwich
Assemble all the ingredients.
You can also use wheat bread or grain bread for these sandwiches.
In a bowl combine crumbled paneer, add rest of the ingredients one by one. leaving bread out.
Mix until well blended. Adjust seasonings.
Heat a griddle or sandwich maker.
Place bread slices over it..
Generously spread paneer mixture on top.
Place the other slice on top.
And grill until crisp.
Yummy paneer sandwiches are ready.
Grab a bite before they are all gone.