Iced Tiramisu Latte
Beat the heat with this easy-to-make in home exhilarating Iced Tiramisu Latte. Just five simple ingredients, gluten-free and can be vegan too!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 LATTES
- 1 cup Freshly brewed Coffee frozen into cubes
- 1.5 cup Whole Milk or Almond Milk or Soy Milk
- 2 teaspoon Kahlua Liqueur or Coffee Liqueur
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- 1-2 tablespoon Honey or any sweetener of your choice (adjust according to taste)
To make coffee ice cubes, simply pour freshly brewed room temperature coffee into your ice cube trays and freeze.
Frozen Coffee cubes.
Add few coffee cubes to a pitcher.
Pour honey, Kahlua Liqueur or Coffee Liqueur to milk. Mix it well.
Pour this milk mixture over coffee cubes.
Add chocolate syrup and
Stir it well.
Pour into glasses. I personally add 3-4 frozen coffee cubes to a glass but feel free to adjust the amount of cubes if you prefer more or less coffee flavor.
Top with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
Sprinkle some crushed cookies and slurp it down.