No Cook Healthy Pasta Salad
This No Cook Healthy Pasta Salad loaded with fresh veggies is bright, refreshing, and super tasty! You will love the flavor and it’s so easy-to-put-together and healthy too!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 21 minutes
Servings 2 SERVINGS
- 1 packet of Barilla ready pasta - Rotini
- 1/4 cup Diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup Diced Yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup Cherry tomatoes, cut into half
- 1/4 cup Sliced Black Olives
- 1/4 cup Sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING - MAKES 1.5 CUP - USE 1/4-1/2 CUP
- 1 cup Fat free yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 slice of Chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1.5 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarsely crushed black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Chives
- Salt to taste
Cut veggies for pasta.
Loosen pasta in the packet.
Open the packet and heat pasta in microwave for 60 seconds.
Empty the content in a bowl and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil.
Transfer chopped veggies and pasta to a bowl.
Generously drizzle the dressing on top.
Mix, mix and mix.
Coarsely crush black pepper on top and mix.
Do the taste test and adjust seasonings. Top with Feta cheese and....
No cook healthy Pasta salad is ready. Enjoy it hot or cold!
CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING
Add all the ingredients to a blender/food processor.
Pulse until well blended.
Adjust seasoning and drizzle on salad.