Gulkand Strawberry Milkshake
This Gulkand Strawberry Milkshake is an absolute treat any time of the year. Flavored with rose petals jam, this pretty pink drink is all natural, light, fresh, and subtly sweet!
Servings 4 SERVINGS
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Gulkand (Rose Petal Jam)
- 2 tablespoon Honey or any sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry extract
- 1 cup Cold Milk
- 1 cup Half and Half
- - - Assorted Silvered nuts
Assemble ingredients. Fresh strawberries can be used as a substitute.
Add gulkand, strawberries and milk to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour in glasses.
Garnish with dry nuts, dried rose petals and serve chilled.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 214mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 315IU | Vitamin C: 21.7mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 0.1mg