Cranberry Bowtie Pasta Salad
This Cranberry Bowtie Pasta Salad is super easy to make and full of ah-mazing flavors! A perfect refreshing side dish for summer parties, picnics, and potlucks.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 SERVINGS
- 1 lb Bow-tie Pasta
- 1.5 cup Romaine Lettuce ,shredded
- 1 large Bell Pepper ,cubed
- 1/4 cup Red onions ,thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Black olives , sliced
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes , sliced
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing + more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed black pepper - optional
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook bowtie pasta until al dente. When cooked, drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
For this salad, add whatever vegetables that you like. Wash and cut them into cubes.
In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
Generously pour the dressing over the chopped veggies.
Toss the salad once or twice to coat evenly.
Need to feed a large crowd?
This recipe makes 8 servings but can be easily adjusted to feed a large crowd.
Simply change the serving size using our ingredients tool and it will double the recipe for you. This salad is sure to please everyone in the group. I hope you love this recipe as much as we do and give it a try.
- Bow-tie pasta can be swapped with any kind of pasta
- Homemade vegan ranch dressing was added to this salad but feel free to use a store-bought one.
- For extra crunch, add toasted nuts like almonds, walnuts or pinenuts.
- Not a ranch lover, no worries, toss the salad in vinaigrette or any other dressing of your choice.
- This salad can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 383mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1495IU | Vitamin C: 29.8mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.2mg