Looking for quick and easy appetizers for potluck or game day, than give this super sized veggie nacho grande a try – a must have for any get together. These super nachos are layered with fresh veggies, corn, black beans and generously smothered with a layer of shredded cheese. A simple side dish that is so easy to put together and taste wonderful!!
Ate this dish at our local restaurant and loved it. Since then wanted to recreate the same flavor. Still, not the same but pretty close. 🙂
It’s the most forgiving and adaptive recipe! I have used all the veggies I had on hand but there is always room for more, adjust toppings to suit your taste, as far as seasoning is concerned I personally prefer roasted cumin seeds in my Mexican recipes- but again make your choices.
To give it that ‘restaurant style feel’ add jalapenos peppers, banana peppers, more of mild or hot salsa- keep experimenting you can’t go wrong on this one!
Follow the step by step recipe and personalize as you go. Bake for 10 -15 minutes or until cheese is all melted and bubbly! Finish off with chopped green onions, sour cream and enjoy! This super nacho platter is a crowd-pleaser at every party, potluck, and picnic!
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Veggie Nacho Grande
- 1 bag of Tostitos
- 2 cups Low fat Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup Black olives
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup Chopped Bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Roasted cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon Sour Cream
- Assemble all the ingredients. Preheat oven @400 degree F.
- In a pan or oven safe dish arrange nachos at the base.
- Generously sprinkle some cheese..
- Add corn and black beans. Sprinkle salt and roasted cumin seeds.
- Add chopped bell peppers...
- Chopped onions..
- Layer it with more cheese..
- Repeat the process with a second layer of nachos..
- Spread corn, beans, bell peppers and..
- More onions..
- Cover the pan with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until cheese is all bubbly and melted. Remove from oven, mind it plate will be hot.
- Top it with chopped green onions, olives, sour cream and cilantro and serve hot.