This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SummertimeTasty #CollectiveBias Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
If you love cereals, then you will enjoy these yummy Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes made with strawberry cereal and topped with homemade strawberry infused buttercream frosting. Delish and super moist!Cereal is one meal eaten on a day to day basis. Everyone in the family eats it – from kids devouring it before school starts to you yourself. Everyone eats it as a plain old regular meal – either with milk or yogurt. Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
But how about if we could give this plain cereal a makeover. I love cereal and enjoy experimenting with it. Today, I made yummy cupcakes with Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™. Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes for breakfast everyone!!
This cereal adds a unique sweet taste and flavor to these cupcakes.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS CEREAL? Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
America’s two heritage brands Malt-O-Meal® & Cold Stone Creamery®, have paired together to offer the first of its kind ice cream themed cereal. The bagged cereal comes in two flavors:
- Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix™ and
- Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™
LET’S LOOK AT THESE UNIQUE COMBINATIONS!
Based on much-loved ice cream flavor Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix™ is a birthday cake flavored puffs with chocolate flavored marshmallows bits and colorful sprinkles. Sounds yum, right! Well, wait before I disclose the other kind. Our Strawberry Blonde™ cereal.
This cereal puts a trio of classic flavors right in your breakfast bowl – Strawberry Ice Cream flavored Puffs, toasted honey Graham Squares, and tasty Marshmallow Bits. These 3 ingredients fuse together to create one amazing cereal that pleases every taste buds.
Now that’s d-licious! Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
I love making cupcakes as you can tell, my site has a plethora of eggless bakes. But the mixture of the soft cake-y base and the domination of the strawberry balls and toasted honey graham squares made a perfect balance between taste and texture.
So, are you ready to create soft and tender cupcakes with Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™?
NOW ONTO THE RECIPE! Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
These cupcakes come together real quick. I started out with the traditional method of making a cupcake base. Flavored it with strawberry essence. A few drops of strawberry essence to this eggless Strawberry blonde cupcakes will add a great strawberry flavor.
No Strawberry essence on hand. No worries. Replace strawberry essence with the same amount of vanilla essence. With the addition of strawberry essence, the batter smells delicious. Once the batter is ready, toss a cup full of Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™ in the batter and fold it in. Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
Fill those cupcake liners 2/3 full with batter and bake as directed. The Strawberry blonde cupcakes bake up golden and puffy.
The strawberry cereal after baking aren’t crunchy anymore but you can feel their dominance in every bite. They are a treat in itself and you will love them for sure. For my family, cereal cupcakes are the way to go.
Ever since I made them for my kids, they have been clamoring about it nonstop. My kids love all types of cereals. But the one they crave for more is Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™.
They can devour a full bowl of this cereal in seconds. Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
ABOUT BUTTERCREAM FROSTING!
Finish these strawberry blonde cupcakes off with a frosting. I was toying with many different frosting options – buttercream, whipped cream or cream cheese. Each one of them is good. To keep it simple, I decided to go with strawberry infused buttercream frosting and I am glad I choose that.
It was fabulous! Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
These eggless strawberry cupcakes are-
- Super Moist
- Loaded with Strawberry flavor
- A perfect after-school snack.
Best of all it appeals to almost any age group, especially the younger ones. Additionally, it is completely eggless and vegetarian, and it allures to many different diets.
This recipe only makes 12 eggless strawberry cupcakes, but you can double or triple the recipe/ingredients to fit a large group. Storing them is super easy. Put the cooled cupcakes in an airtight container and store in the fridge. They taste delicious when cold.
WHERE TO FIND THESE CEREALS?
If you’re wondering where to buy the Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix™ and Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™, I often find them at Walmart in the cereal aisle. Walmart has an expanded cereal aisle loaded with all kinds of taste and flavor.
Do give these new Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix™ and Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™, a try! trawberry Blonde Cupcakes
Strawberry Blonde Cupcakes
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1.5 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoon Strawberry essence
- 1 cup Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™
STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM - Combine everything and beat until light and fluffy
- 2.5 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1.5 teaspoon Strawberry extract
- 1/4 cup Cream
- Preheat oven @325 degree F. Sieve all dry ingredients through a strainer. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy. By beating the butter, you are incorporating air into it. Creamed butter gives the batter a light and tender texture.
- Add sugar to the beaten butter and mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the sugar-butter mixture. Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl-milk, essence, and vinegar. Mix well to combine. Do not overbeat the batter.
- Measure 1 cup of Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde™.
- Add cereal to the batter and gently fold it in.
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven ( @325 degrees F) for 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool for a couple of minutes and then remove the cupcakes from the cavity.
- Beautifully baked cupcakes are ready to be devoured.
- If you like them frosted then pipe these beautiful cupcakes with Strawberry buttercream frosting.