Creamy and delicious Strawberry and Mango Smoothie is a refreshing summer drink. This 4-ingredient smoothie is sugar-free, gluten-free and nut-free which makes it an absolute delight to people of all diets!
Smoothies are a staple drink to beat the summer’s heat, their cool silky texture, bursting with ﬂavor enchants anyone who drinks this. Best of all, it can be the perfect snack for whenever you are bored or are in need of something to drink to beat the sweltering summer heat.Strawberry and Mango Smoothie
During the summer, mangoes and strawberries are two of the most easily accessible fruits. They grow in hot, tropical climates, which means they must be the perfect fruits to make a smoothie out of.
Additionally, their ﬂavors fuse to create the perfect balance between two diﬀerent tropical tastes- Strawberry and Mango!
A KID-FRIENDLY RECIPE!
This smoothie is created with kid’s natural preferences in mind and let’s all agree; kids just love SMOOTHIES!
No matter what the season is, my boys crave for smoothies throughout the year. They’re always begging me to make this every single day in the summer, and when I do… they ﬁnish it in less than a second and start clamoring for more.
NOW ONTO THE RECIPE!
Even though I prefer a mango and strawberry smoothie, but you can customize your smoothie too however you like it. For example, if you are not a mango-lover than you can always swap mangoes with
- or any other fruit you love.
Toss everything in a blender and blend until it’s smooth and creamy. Serve it chilled and watch how everyone is enticed in an instance by this delectable tropical smoothie.
HIGHLIGHTS! Strawberry and Mango Smoothie
What can I say more about this smoothie? It’s-
- Quick and easy
- a filling breakfast
- and can be vegan too!
With fresh fruits and no added- sugar, this strawberry mango smoothie is the best.
So why don’t you amaze your kids with your fantastic smoothie making skills? Invite the little kiddos to join you in the kitchen, and they will love to help you whip up some yummy smoothies.
Do give this yummy smoothie a try and if you happen to make this drink, please comment below and leave your feedback. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Would love to hear from you. ?
Craving for more, try these other options!
- Sunshine Tropical Smoothie
- Strawberry Mango Daiquiri
- Gulkand Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry Coconut Shake
Thanks for reading.?
Strawberry and Mango Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Yogurt or flavored yogurt - vegan option - vegan yogurt
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 medium Mango - Fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Milk/ vegan option - vegan milk
- A handful of Ice cubes
- Clean and wash strawberries well under cold water. Trim their tops and slice strawberries into halves.
- Peel, and dice mango.
- Transfer the fruits along with other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add extra milk to adjust consistency.
- Pour yourself a big glass, drop some ice cubes and enjoy!!
- Taste the fruit before adding. My strawberries and mangoes were naturally sweet, so I passed on sugar. But sugar or honey can be added for extra sweetness.
- Feel free to use frozen fruits instead of fresh. If using frozen fruit, you can skip the ice.
- Try flavored yogurt like vanilla, strawberry, mango or peach to heighten the flavor.