Rich, creamy and delicious No bake Tiramisu Truffles are a perfect Valentine treats. These bite size truffles are very easy to put together and are made with just 6 simple ingredients!
Are you planning a Valentine dinner and not in a mood to bake something big? No worries. These no bake Tiramisu Truffles are a perfect bite size treat for your party. This recipe is truly simple, requires no fancy equipment and is made with handful of ingredients. No bake, no fuss – what more can you ask for?
Tiramisu balls comes together in just fifteen minutes. It’s the chocolate coating that takes up most of the time. For a chocolate coat, tiramisu balls needs to be frozen, then dipped in melted chocolate and tossed back again into the freezer until the chocolate is set.
Now, onto the recipe!
This easy breezy truffle recipe literally speaks for itself. Follow the simple steps below –
- Blend cookies until you have a fine crumb. Mix coffee.
- Add in sugar, mascarpone cheese and liqueur. Mix.
- Shape and freeze.
- Dip in melted chocolate.
- Add sprinkles and freeze again.
That’s it. Voila – rich, creamy no bake tiramisu truffles are ready!
- The traditional tiramisu uses ladyfinger cookies. Since I was out of ladyfinger cookies, I have substitute it with regular vanilla cookies. Believe me they taste equally good.
- Because of its creamy texture, mascarpone cheese is a must for this recipe.
- Dark roasted coffee adds an amazing flavor but any coffee granules will work just fine.
- No kahlua liqueur, no worries. Feel free to leave that out. Though kahlua liqueur takes these truffles to a whole new level.
Hope you like this recipe and give it a try. If you happen to make it then either drop me a line below or share your yum pictures with me on Facebook. Would love to see your creation!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON: