Topped with mounds of toasted coconut, chocolate and caramel syrup this rich and creamy No Bake Coconut Pumpkin Mousse Pie will surely rock your next dinner party!!
Falling leaves and crisp air of fall reminds me that Thanksgiving is around the corner and it’s the time to make something sweet and pumpkin-y. And today’s recipe, no bake coconut pumpkin mousse pie is a perfect recipe for the season.
This mouth-watering pie is creamy, has mousse like texture, pumpkin-y and just absolutely delicious. A real show-stopper dessert for your party guests!
Amidst so many Thanksgiving preparations, you can trim your workload with this make ahead dessert recipe. This recipe has been tested and tried in my kitchen ‘n’ number of times and you can’t go wrong if you follow the steps below.
RECIPE DETAIL – Consider yourself warned – pumpkin puree and coconut milk when combined with whipped cream and cream cheese makes the best mousse pie – so luscious, creamy and very addicting!! Even the pumpkin-haters (like my son) will ask for a second serving.
No bake coconut pumpkin mousse pie has three layers – the crunchy and crispy bottom layer, creamy and silky mousse layer and finally topped with toasted coconut, chocolate and caramel layer – heavenly and sinfully delicious!!
Few tips to follow –
- Set the base layer and chill before you pour in the mousse.
- For a silky and creamy texture, mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- Give it sufficient time to set.
- It’s a mousse pie. It will set firm and thick, but not freeze rock solid like an ice cream.
- When set, cut a slice and enjoy!!
Before I leave you with this recipe, one last thing I would like to share. The base layer/crust can be made gluten free. Gluten free options are –
- Use gluten free graham crackers.
- base of almonds and gluten free oats.
- base made with grounded cashews and butter
- base of no cook almonds energy balls would taste great too!