A light and airy Eggless Strawberry Mousse made with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream. An incredibly delicious and luscious treat perfect for your Valentine’s day or any other day celebrations!
Looking for a last minute easy peasy dessert recipe that can be made-ahead-of -time for your Valentine? Then look no more! Eggless Strawberry Mousse is a perfect no-bake dessert that comes together in 15 minutes (minus the setting time).
You don’t have to be an experienced cook to make a mousse. With just a few ingredients on hand, you can create something exciting and delicious for your Valentine or your family. And above all, it has no gelatin, is egg-free and gluten-free too.
I have been making this mousse for quite some time and had to share that it’s a keeper. A mousse that is so creamy, light and velvety in texture that it will just melt-in-your-mouth. Experience a real taste that just screams STRAWBERRIES without any added flavor. 🙂
Now, onto the recipe!
Strawberries + whipped cream + agar-agar powder/vegetarian gelatin is a fantastic combination to any mousse. There are some tips to be taken into consideration – Eggless Strawberry Mousse
- Unlike gelatin, agar-agar needs to be bloomed for few minutes.
- No fresh strawberries, no worries – use frozen strawberries or merely use berries of your choice.
- Store bought whipped cream can be used. If you like to make it at home, then follow this link.
- The color of mousse depends on the color of strawberries. Mine was not too red, so the mousse turned out to be lighter in color.
- This is a mousse, and it will melt if exposed to hot temperatures. So if you are planning to make it for Mother’s day or 4th of July then make provisions to keep it cold, or it will turn into a milkshake-like consistency.
Depending on the weather, it may take somewhere between 3-6 hours to set the mousse.
Once set, decorating is super easy and fun! Top with a swirl of whipped cream, sliced strawberries, and shavings of chocolate. Or enjoy as is, it tastes super yum without a topping too.
Hope you like this recipe and give it a try. If you happen to make it then either drop me a line below or share your yum pictures with me on Facebook. Would love to see your creation!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST!
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON: