Chocolate and Vanilla when paired together creates the most amazing combination of flavors. These Eggless Marble Cupcakes topped with homemade nutella buttercream frosting is a true indulgence. Perfectly sweet, tender and super moist in every bite. ♥ ♥
Calling all chocolate and Vanilla lovers! Do you love chocolate and vanilla in your cupcakes then why settle for one flavor? In this made-from-scratch cupcakes, chocolate and vanilla are swirled together in a simple one-batter to create the most light and fluffy eggless marble cupcakes. So soft that they’ll just melt in your mouth!
By now, you can tell that I love making cupcakes. It’s an easier way to keep a tab on your portion control. 😉 All the cupcake recipes on the blog are homemade, egg-free and delicious.
But today, I am preparing these cuties for Mother’s day which is just around the corner. I have some yummy sweets lined up for this special day and the first sweet among my list is eggless chocolate-vanilla marble cupcakes.
Now on to the recipe!
To avoid the confusion I have arranged the ingredient list in a simple manner. The first and second part makes a white batter. For chocolate batter I have listed the additional ingredients separately. You will love these cupcakes because –
- No fancy equipment or ingredients required
- Easy to make
- Egg – free
- Has a wonderful texture and
- You get to taste the best of both the worlds – Vanilla followed by chocolate in every bite.
So what makes these cupcakes so light and airy?
The secret ingredient is Flaxseed meal. Flaxseeds are loaded with good stuff. It’s a –
- Rich source of omega 3 essential fatty acids and fiber
- Rich in phosphorus and magnesium
- High in anti-oxidants
- Aids digestion
- And an excellent substitute to eggs. ♥ ♥
Regarding the marbling part – it’s not that difficult.
You don’t have to swirl the batter in a fancy pattern. Simply do either one of these tricks-
- Pour one spoon of white batter at the base followed by a spoon of chocolate batter. Keep repeating till the cupcake liners are 2/3 filled.
- Do half and half – half of white batter on one side and half of chocolate batter on the other – shown below.
- Or simply layer the batter in the liners spoon by spoon and then use a toothpick or knife to make a round swirl or a star on top.
Whatever method you choose, this recipe bakes into a deliciously soft, tender cupcakes. The flavor is so good that you can hardly taste the flax seed meal in your cupcakes. In fact, flaxseed meal adds a nutritional punch to these cupcakes.
Now, let’s talk frosting !
These cupcakes are so yummy and delicious as is that it really doesn’t need any frosting to dress them up. But if would like to add a zing to these cuties, then top them with homemade nutella buttercream frosting – recipe given.
I hope you enjoy making and sharing this eggless marble cupcakes recipe as much as I have. This is my family favorite and hope they become yours soon! If you happen to make this recipe, then either drop me a line below or share your yum pictures with me on Facebook. Would love to see your creation!
Check out my friend Sonal Gupta recipe for a different variation on eggless marble cake.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON: